Down

Down

A Chapter by Kamari's

Depression the worst feeling in the world.

How can I describe it really imagine getting everything sucked out of you by a vacuum. You cry for unknown reasons and you are in pain it hurts to even get out of bed.

Some people gorge when there depressed I however cannot eat because we e I have no energy for it I lack any motivation to eat get dressed or anything it's as if all the light has went out.

You feel like you are worthless at least I do, I cannot tell you the next person's feelings. Have I thought of suicide yes actually it's a factor when I'm low but I don't because I use whatever strength I have to bring a smile to my face and get through that day.

This is the worst phase in bipolar one minute you were on cloud nine now you are crashing to earth. I have never felt in so much pain but I know its not going to always be there.

Medication can help but this still happens but it can take the severity off. I have seen my own family cancel plans because of it because it hurts to move and you don't know why you should get out of bed. I once even sat in the shower and almost not got up but I use my inner strength to go to the next day


I have to say a strong person can be defined in many ways but imagine you're staring at a razor and you know how to but you don't because there's that one sliver of voice saying go to tomorrow.


© 2015 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on March 8, 2015
Last Updated on March 8, 2015


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's