Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by LilPirateFairy

The ground began to shake beneath my feet and I knew then that he had finally found me. My legs began to work magic, because now I was moving faster then I had ever moved before. A second ago it seemed I was jogging compared to now. Everything seemed to go silent and I could hear my frantic heartbeat inside of my ears. I wanted to cry out for help but I knew no one would hear me.
        I dashed through the trees and thought about stopping for breath. I didn't know if I could take the chance. The trees were tall and overbearing above me. Trees that used to seem kind and relaxing suddenly appeared as a trap. Forming some lasting courage at the pit of my stomach I glanced behind me. I saw nothing behind me but his sudden face. It was so devastatingly close that I screamed but couldn't hear my own voice. I tripped over myself but it was too late- he had me in his devilish embrace. My lungs felt like they had been squeezed out of all the air. A very sudden blow went to my head and I saw nothing but blackness.. He had done it.. I was dead.


© 2009 LilPirateFairy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

lovely and well written as always. smile, the world says hello.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 20, 2009


Author

LilPirateFairy
LilPirateFairy

Colorado Springs, CO



About
My name is Nikkie and I enjoy reading and writing. I've been writing books/novels since I was about 10 years old. I got interested in writing after beginning to read the wonderful books of Harry Potte.. more..

Writing