Say Yes!

Say Yes!

A Chapter by SecretWriter

6 Months earlier

“Cam! There you are!” I yell as I rush through the crowed halls of Goshen High School. “Where have you been?” I scowled at him through his open locker door.
“Home.” He whispers getting his things from his locker.
“Why!?” I was gonna tell you my answer!” I blush.
“Ummm, I can't go out with you.” He murmurs as his locker door shuts I see his eyes for the first time. Blood shot. “I'm sorry Sabrina, I really am.”
“You’re tired sit!” I grab his arm and slide him down so he's laying on the floor, his head in my lap. “I was going to tell you yes. Now why can't you?” I smile as I stroke his hair.
“I got drunk the night you told me no. I had umm... THAT with a girl I didn't know and became an unvirgin.”
“You still are to me and that's what counts you know why?” He shook his head no, “because you don't become one until you give it to someone whom you love.”
“I'm sorry.” He murmurers again.
“No I'm sorry I shouldn't have teased you.”
Present
“Come or one kiss before you go.” Cam bites my neck as I giggle.
“No I have to leave! And not until we made it a year I told you that!” I squealed as he pinched my butt.
“For as hands on as you guys are, I am surprised that you guys haven't had sex yet.” I smile and lean into Cam.
“Do you want me to tell her or you?” I sigh.
“It's yours to tell not mine.” I half spit out.
“I keep saying sorry!” Lilly looked at us, “I became an unvirgin before we dated. A drunken night.” Lilly nods stunned then looks at Me., “She knows.” Lilly glances at me. “You know he’s an unvirgin.”
“Yes I do it was when I was teasing him.” Lilly nods and goes to the car.
“Come on girly.” I nodded, kissed cam's cheek and ran to the car.
 
“Cam, ya gonna tell her?” Jake yells at me after practice.
“Ya before I ask her to marry me.” I gulp
“OK! But dude you need a place to cry, not my house.”
“Geez Jake you’re nice.” I roll my eyes as I get the ring.
“Well I think you’re going to fast.” I shrug.
“Maybe but I love her.” I simply say as a walk out to my fate.
 
“The dress you got is AH-MAZ-ING I love it.” I laughed a little at Lilly as we sat in Starbucks.
“Glad you like it, I love it too.” I smiled thinking of Cam.
“So how are you and Jake?” Lilly blushes and looks down.
“Great! He's awesome! Thank you for setting us up.” I nodded.
“Let's go, I don't want to be late for our date. He has a surprise for me!” I say as we grab our bags and go.
 
“I'm so nervous! Lilly do I look ok?” I glance at the mirror.
“You look amazing-.” The door bell rang. “Go get your man!” I glance at Lilly and give her a weird look.
“OOOOKKKK?” I walk away slowly then almost run there.
“Hello Cam.” I murmur breathless.
“You look amazing Sabrina.” I blush and take his hand.
“Thank you, you look amazing yourself.” I smile as I slide into his car. We drive a while holding hands and staying silent.
“You know baby girl?” I glance over at him.
“Hmmm?” I look over at him and smile.
“6 more months and we won't be going out for our date.” I giggle and smile, then nod.
 
“Baby girl?” I look up from the candle light dinner we're having and look at him.
“You know I trust you right?” I nod as I take his hand.
“I need to tell you something important.” I look at him worried.
“Yes?”
“You know your favorite band Kilt faces?” I nod.
“Their lead singer Storm is me.” I laugh.
“Good one baby.” I smile then see he's for real.
“Really? Why didn't you tell me in the first place?” I yell.
“You’re so in love with our band-.”
“You come first Cam! You know that- or I thought you did.” I growl then get up and walked out.
“There goes purposing.” Cam whispers as he pulls out the ring.
 
“Why didn't I grab my sweater!” I whisper to myself. A black car races up next to me and starts to following.
“Sabrina.” I glance over to see the window down and Cam in the driver seat.
“What do you want Cameron.” I keep walking trying not to stop and run into his arms.
“Go get in the car. We need to talk.” I shake my head and keep walking.
“No, we have nothing to talk about. You don't trust me.”
“Yes I do! I was going to purpose to you tonight.”
I stop
“Wait what?” I asked stunned.
“Sabrina Star Mayfield. This isn't the best time I know but will you do me the most amazing honor and marry me?” I start to tear up as Cam races over and hugs me.
“Please say yes Sabrina.” I nodded as I started crying


© 2011 SecretWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ohhh this is getting so much better and pretty intense too
my one suggestion would be to change the word "unvirgin" it doesnt really fit
but as far as the story goes its awesome ! love it
ok next chapter

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
1 Review
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on April 30, 2011


Author

SecretWriter
SecretWriter

IN



About
I'm always looking for a good romance or erotica story or book! I tend to not update fast because I have a lot of times writers block! I might delete some books to tell me what you think I should dele.. more..

Writing
I love you I love you

A Chapter by SecretWriter


By the Beach By the Beach

A Chapter by SecretWriter


Twins Twins

A Chapter by SecretWriter