By the Beach

By the Beach

A Chapter by SecretWriter

A few days later
“When do you want to have the wedding?” I murmur sleepy from the couch in their rehearsal space.
“MMM..... I don't know baby girl. When do you?” Cam sits down then puts my head on his lap.
“Year anniversary?” I yawn and look at him.
“Sure sweetie. Come on lets go home Sabrina.” I nod and held my hands up.
“She already got bored of you?” Jake yelled at us.
“No we're going home to have sex Jake.” I murmur so Cam picks me up and carries me to the door.
“I can see Cam's ready.” I blush and cuddle closer to Cam.
 
“You guys ready for the concert tonight?” I talked to them as I put on Cam's make up.
“I am then again, I'm the only one without a girl.” Tom and Travis (the T twins) murmur then laugh at each other.
“Casey and Stacey Meyers will go out with you guys.” I smile back and run my hands through Cam's hair.
“Why do you have sand in your hair?” I ask Cam.
“Guy's weekend to the Great Sand Dunes.” I nod.
“Not gonna happen after we're married.” I murmur sexily into Cam's ear. I hear him gulp then feel him nod.
“Those are our days got it?” I whisper to him. Then he nods. “Good.” I murmur then get up to get the other makeup.
“Cam, have you done her yet?” Jake tries to whisper.
“Nope, not until our wedding night.” he pauses, “Why?”
“I want the D's when you do!”
“No! She's my fiancée.” I hear Cam yell the feel of hands around my waist.
“Baby girl? Come with me.” I nod and put the makeup down.
“Kiss me.” He whispers huskily when we get out to the closet.
“Gladly.” I whisper back then kiss him.
 
When we got back everyone was starring at us. I blushed and hid behind Cam as he laughed. “Take a picture it lasts longer.” I blushed more at his comment.
“We would Cam but we can't believe you guys did it... and in a closet too!” I giggled.
“You think we.” I pointed to Cam and me “did it in the closet?” I pointed to the closet as they nodded.
“Noooo! We only kissed!” Me and Cam yelled together as we fell over in a fit of laughter.
“Oh!” Jake blushed a little.
“Come on! Sit! You have a show in 20 minutes.” They nodded and all sat down.
“Cam, why do you leave your right eye uncovered?”
“I love your right eye the most.” I nod then finish.
“Have fun you guys, break a leg.” I smiled and kissed Cam.
“You gonna watch?” I shook my head.
“Gonna lay down night.” I say as I walk off and they walk on stage.
 
I walked to the curtains in the middle of their set and I see Cam have a girl on stage.
“Do you love our band?” she nods awestruck. They start singing their one love song as they got close to the end Cam kissed the girl! Cam kissed her! I saw the band members in shovel. I stormed on stage taking Cam by surprise. “STORM! We need to talk.” I grab his shoulder and walk back.
“How could you! I love you and I trusted you! I should go!” I grabbed my bag and walked back.
“SABRINA!!!!!!!” Cam yelled after me.
 
“Ola mama.” I smile weakly to her as she answers the door.
“Ola! Como estas?” She smiles back then hugs me.
“Estoy mal!” I whisper as I hug back.
“Que pas?” She worries and takes me to her living room.
“Cam and me had a horrible fight! I feel so betrayed!” I murmur.
“Why sweetie?” she squeezes my hand and smiles.
“He kissed another girl.” I whisper then break down.
“Awe sweetie you'll get over that! I happen to have a surprise for you!” she says excitedly. “I got us front row tickets to Kilt faces!” She looks at me as I fake a smile.
“Great mom!” I fake, inside I'm screaming to die.
 
“Jake, I'm going crazy! She took it all wrong!” Jake nodded sadly.
“I know dude I'm sorry, we have to do sound check.” Cam nodded and started to cry.
“Dude! I'm sorry! Maybe it wasn't right.” Cam shook his head
“It was right, you know it is!”
“It was Cam, its over. Come on time to have sound check.”
 
“You ready my daughter?” My meme called to me.
“Si!” I ran down the stairs scared out of my wits.
“Okay! Let's go!” As we got into the car I prayed Cam wouldn't see me.
 
“Isn't this fun?” my mom yelled to me during the middle of the set. I nodded.
“Now! We are going to pick one of you lucky girls out there to sit up here as we sing our love song! Who's ready?” Girls screamed as Came AKA Storm looked around then glanced at me.
“How about you Miss.” busted! I nodded and made my way to the stage
“What's your name?” I wanted to lie but looking into his eyes made me think different.
“Sabrina.” I whispered to him and saw his face go in shock.
“Baby girl?” I nodded once to show it was me.
“Everyone we have a treat for you tonight! This girl right here covered in black make up is my fiancée. We have been going out for almost 7 months now! I proposed kind of weirdly but she still said yes! Now for almost a month now we haven't been seeing each other because she thinks I cheated on her! In my last concert did I kiss the girl on the lips or on the cheek?” I heard everyone scream cheek.
“Baby girl! I would never cheat on you! You know that! I love you so much I was crying during sound check when we sang this song. Will you do me the pleasure still and marry me?” I nodded.
“Yes.” I whispered, I saw him smile and I heard people awe as we kissed right there on stage.
 
After the concert me and my mom went back stage.
“So Cam is...” I nod “and Storm is...” I nodded again. “Wow.”
“Ya. I took it worse than you.” I giggled then felt warm hands wrap around my waist.
“Hello Mrs. Mayfield, so you found out our secret.” She nodded and smiled.
“Hello Cameron. How are you?” My mom the worrier.
“Amazing now, thank you y tu?”
“Muy bien.” I pointed to the door signs for my mom to leave, she nodded and left.
“Baby girl I'm so sorry-.”
“No I am. I should have let you talk.”
Cam shook his head.
“No we're happy that's all that really matters.”
A Few Months Later
“Where do you want our wedding to be at?” I ask Cam as we sat in my parent’s living room in Spain.
“How about here in the backyard? By the beach.” I nodded.
“I love it.” I smiled and sighed.
“I love you.” I giggled.
“I love you too Cam.” He gasped “What?”
“You said the words finally!” He kissed me then hugged me.
“Yep.” I yawned.
"Baby you okay?" I nod
"Ya just a long night homework was crazy!" I laughed and cuddled closer to him
"I'm excited" I murmured
"Why?" I blush
"I bought these hot under garments, you'll love them" He smiled
"Yes I know I will cause your gonna wear them on our wedding night"
"Oh yes I am" I giggled and laid my head on his shoulder
"Hmm baby girl?" 
"Ya sweetie?"
"Why did you pick me? As your boyfriend"
"Cause you were the only one who wanted me for me not my body" I cuddled close and smiled
"I love you"
"I love you too Cam"


© 2011 SecretWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fix the grammar and spelling. The story moves way too fast, and it's hard to tell what's going on. When the mother speaks in Spanish, find a way to explain what she says. I think it'd be cute if you did the backstory to the romance. Other than that, it's cute and has a nice mystery added.

Posted 8 Years Ago


awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
sweet ! wedding sounds awesome but wow .. marriage ?
ok this is getting good


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on April 30, 2011


Author

SecretWriter
SecretWriter

IN



About
I'm always looking for a good romance or erotica story or book! I tend to not update fast because I have a lot of times writers block! I might delete some books to tell me what you think I should dele.. more..

Writing
I love you I love you

A Chapter by SecretWriter


Say Yes! Say Yes!

A Chapter by SecretWriter


Twins Twins

A Chapter by SecretWriter