Chapter One: The Start of Habbo

Chapter One: The Start of Habbo

A Chapter by Lilykins
"

I don't own habbo.com!!!! Sulake owns it, and it doesn't actually kill your or anything, this is PURELY FICTIONAL.

"
I remember my childhood. I remember being carefree, innocent. The thing I remember most was what would lead to my death. The internet, ironic huh? My mom loved it, on the computer for hours in a day. Due to this, she made sure all of us kids had laptops and such, and knew how to work them. I was the youngest child, having and older sister and brother. I always wanted a little sister though. Not gonna happen now though, is it? There was something particular about the internet that would end up killing me. Habbo. It was a teenage site where kids could escape their troubled lives and just be whoever they wanted to be. I discovered this at about five, lied about my age and name, and eventually found my way to the rpers. 
   In those early days, I remember pretending to be a habbo baby, and fooling with people's heads. Looking back on it now, I feel embarrassed on how silly I was, but I was five, didn't know what I was doing. A pedophile probably could have taken advantage of my stupidity, but I guess I got lucky. There were different classes for habbo. The people who came on just to solely talk with their friends that they knew in real life, habbo babies and parents, habbo school people, groups like armies and cops people, the cyber/partiers, and finally the rpers.
     I was at first one of the noobs doing stupid stuff, until I found rp. Rp stands for role play. Look, it may sound stupid, but I wanted to be an actress, what better way to get my creative juices out? Anyways, my first role play was something small, before the rules were even created. I was at one called Mutant Academy Role Play. The members called it MA. This was where I developed my first skills as a person. This place wasn't what killed me, but it was the start on my path, at five years old.
  I stayed there for about a year, and met new friends on the way. I met Emma, Sienna, and Sienna's cousin Shen. They were in the Brotherhood Role Play, or Bh for short.I used to pretend that Sienna was my sister, and Sandra was my cousin, pretty dumb, eh? I was six at the time, so can you really blame me?  Maybe you can, maybe that's why I'm dead. Because of my naivety, and my stupidity.
   Who am I? Rachel Green, pleased to meet you.   
 


© 2011 Lilykins


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sam
I'm intrigued by a five year old that could pass herself off as a teenager. It'll be interesting to see how you develop this character.
Btw, did you mean to name her after Rachel Green from Friends?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
1 Review
Added on January 24, 2011
Last Updated on January 24, 2011


Author

Lilykins
Lilykins

Riverside, CA



About
I'm 12 years old, I play habbo[yourgirl50] and I write all the time, do dance, and my birthday is February 23 more..

Writing