Chapter Three: Time to die

Chapter Three: Time to die

A Chapter by Lilykins

    I had cuffs on my wrists, my ankles were tied tightly with rope. Ugh did Josh know boy scouts or something?! I had thought at the time, No. They wouldn't kill me, we were all the bestest of friends, weren't we? If I said I wasn't scared, I would be lying, but it's not like I was about to piss my pants. The only thing that kept me from crying was me imagining how well my family would manage with me gone. It may sound awful, but with only two children, one about to go off to college, their finances would do pretty well. I felt us stop, and took a huge breath. I'm brave. I'm the bravest twelve year old in the world, and I will come home to my family soon, I thought at the time. How wrong I really was.
  I was dragged by my hair, I could feel the snow. Ohio snows a pretty good length during the freezing winter. Suddenly, My eyes and mouth were uncovered, and I was thrown into the snow. I was sitting down, looking at them, the people who's pictures that were online, the pictures I looked at, hoping someday I'd be looking for real. It was a bit different now. Even then, I knew Jen would never be smiling as I gave her a makeover, Kelsie would never share fashion talk with me. It made me feel so awful. How had it gotten this bad? All of them looked confident as I stared into their eyes. They had done this before. They were experienced. The only ones who looked even a bit scared or worried were Lannah and Ami. '' The whole gang's here huh? '' I had said nervously. It wasn't like I was psychic or anything, if I was, I never would have gone to Ohio, but I had a hunch, that this would be the last place anybody would ever see me alive.
    '' Lily, We don't want to do this, you just don't tell anybody about them. We didn't kill them, they all had accidental deaths. Come on, make the right choice here. For once in your life, make a good decision. Don't be like Mel. That's what got her where she is now. '' Emma said, looking at me meaningfully. I thought about it for a second. Should I have really just shut up? Let all their deaths be for nothing? No. Not this time. They would all pay for what they did, May not be today, maybe not tomorrow, but all of my ''friends'' would pay.
  '' You all were supposed to be our friends! You murdered five innocent people! Your going to pay for it, I'm telling everybody about what you all did, and nobody can stop me '' I said bravely, with feeling in my eyes. I wasn't going to be discouraged. I wasn't going to be manipulated, not anymore anyway. They looked among themselves, we all knew their decision, even before they made it themselves. I looked at them, my hands shaking just a bit. Let the games begin, b*****s. I knew I couldn't fight back. I was tied up, I was as useless as a rag doll.
      Sam came up to me, fire in her eyes, she wasn't going to persuaded, she was here to do her worst, I could tell. Her gloved hands, smart girl, went around my neck, and for a second she just looked into my eyes as if I could stop it right now. But,  I had gotten a sudden Nancy Drew/I'm confident, I don't care if I die mode. Before anybody could stop myself, I spit right into Sam's eye. '' You can kill my body, but not my spirit. '' I said with a grin. She didn't take kind to that, I got an immediate punch to the face. I was in for a long morning. 
   When they killed me, they made sure it was morning, before anybody woke up. I had tried to scream, but Sam gagged me again. My nose was bleeding, maybe broken? My wrists hurt, my ankles hurt from the cuffs and ropes. Now, I had a disfigured nose, but all of that didn't matter to me. Mostly, I had a broken heart. I loved these people, they were my best friends, how had it even gone so sour? I would never know. Sam started to strangle me with her hands tightly around my neck. My legs were flailing, kicking around, trying to get free, to no avail. As she strangled me, she was shaking my head so hard, I hit a rock behind me. It all went a bit fuzzy after that. It was suddenly free reign to kill me. Emma, Jen, and Kasey were up after Sam failed to strangle me completely. 
   Jen liked to slowly torture, Kasey just didn't care, and Emma was gentle about it. Jen kicked me hard in the ribs, causing me to gasp a little, it became hard to breathe, and move around. '' Hurts doesn't it, regret your decision? '' she said with a mad glint in her eye. I looked at Jen, with fierceness in my eyes. I couldn't talk because of the gag, but I didn't care. She knew what I would say. She sent another kick to my rib cage. At this moment, I knew it was broken. My head and face were bleeding, I was most likely internally bleeding. It was all over for me.
    Out of the corner of my eye, Ami and Lannah were talking, Ami crying, Lannah shaking. Nobody paid them any attention though. This warmed my heart, at least they cared, even if it was a little or a lot. I had always been close to them. Jen was done with me, Emma approached me, gave me a soft pat on the head, then started hitting my body with a rock. I tasted blood, the snow was red. Kasey had to hold her back, '' Emma calm down, give me a turn, would you? '' she said. I looked up at her, as she was about to do the finishing blow, Led came, glaring at me.
     '' She's mine to finish off. Ready to die Lily? This is payback for all those fights we've ever had. You say we're going to pay? You're so incorrect sometimes, because right now, it seems like you have a pretty bad debt. '' he said grinning evilly. He went a bit crazy, just hitting me everywhere, until finally, he brought his hands to my neck, and threw a party as I was being strangled. What was it like dying? It reminded me of sleeping after running two miles, it was sweet bliss. I couldn't fight back anymore, I had no energy. The last thing I said though, they took the gag off right before. '' I'll forgive you, if any of you manage to go where I'm heading. '' Then, it was over. I was dead. Gone from the earth forever. Or, so I thought.
    


© 2011 Lilykins


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I enjoyed this story up to this point, coming from a friend on habbo, I think you did a good job. I like the fact you managed to include everyone in this story, and i think it's cool you chose to write about habbo unlike moi, I can't find the creative side in that.

I will read your chapters as you post them and review them. :]

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I enjoyed this story up to this point, coming from a friend on habbo, I think you did a good job. I like the fact you managed to include everyone in this story, and i think it's cool you chose to write about habbo unlike moi, I can't find the creative side in that.

I will read your chapters as you post them and review them. :]

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 25, 2011
Last Updated on January 25, 2011


Author

Lilykins
Lilykins

Riverside, CA



About
I'm 12 years old, I play habbo[yourgirl50] and I write all the time, do dance, and my birthday is February 23 more..

Writing