Die For You

Die For You

A Poem by LivingDeath

If you're going to fall;
let me fall for you..
If you're going to bleed;
let me bleed for you.
If you're going to hurt,
let me hurt for you..
But if you're going to live;
let me die for you. 

© 2011 LivingDeath


Author's Note

LivingDeath
Re read it a couple times. Can mean a few things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Short, and yet so meaningful. The point you realize you actually love someone is when you get to the point that you do everything for that person. Even die for them.

Simply wonderful write =)

Posted 12 Years Ago


very selfless indeed. This first time I read it, I felt warm in knowing your heart is kind and always willing. The second read I found this: You will give your life for the one you love to live, and you always be in hopes to remove all pain. You have a sense of care that remains inmoveable. The third read struck home: When you throw yourself out there for the one you love, and give your life to save theirs, what will they do in return? If you give your life to save them, they should do the same.

Amazing write. Absolutely amazing and wondrous thoroughly.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very selfless poem...
So heartfelt...
I re read it and thought about love every time...
Undying love...
Amazing write..

~A Fallen Heroine~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Such a heartfelt piece...a poem of an undying love and devotion for another....another wonderful piece...keep it up...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Touching. A heart warming poem to do the things no one else would accept to do for another they'd love. A wonderful imagery comes to mind when I read this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


WOW....
This was soooooooooo nice and heart felt ...
so sensitive piece ...

Posted 12 Years Ago


A good selfless expression of your love - wanting to take their pain away and make it your own.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the desire and the meaning of the words. Some words can take the heart and soul to the next level. A few songs in time had told a story of giving all for love. In the movie Purple Rain. The words "I will died for you" in the song ". When doves cry" gave the movie life and reason. Thank you for the amazing poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


so does that mean if who ever you are speaking to/about (im assuming its your girlfriend) if she was going to die, youd want to live for her? just a question sall... umm very interesting, kind of depressing, sorta sweet, well done. I didnt pick up on any other message other then the obvious one, your in despretly in love with this girl and you want to help her with everything, take her pain for her, etc.
nice writing.
Drey

Posted 12 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1073 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on November 9, 2011
Last Updated on November 9, 2011

Author

LivingDeath
LivingDeath

Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada



About
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." ~Kurt Cobain. Wasssup guys! I am me, if you want my name, ask me for it. Life in every breath, is my motto. 22 years old, living .. more..

Writing
Stardust Stardust

A Poem by LivingDeath



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..