prologue

prologue

A Chapter by hellokittymonster^^

My sophomore year could not have gone worse. But it was the best year of my life. I’d been bullied, betrayed, and found out no one ca be trusted. I’d also found the love of my life, my best friends, and brought back the self i lost when i lost my sister.

    I never though I could truly get over her death. She was my only and oldest sister, Amelia and this happened when I was in middle school. She was like my best friend and taught me everything. One night, she was driving home from work and was hit by a drunk driver. I was 12 years old when she died in the hospital after being in a coma for a month.
    A year later my parents divorced. I had concluded Amelia’s death hurt them so much that they took it out on each other and I haven’t seen my dad since then. My mom wanted me to see a therapist because I'd had nightmares about Amelia and I lost my appetite most of the time. After seven months she let me quit seeing her since i had gotten better but she doesn’t know i still have nightmares.
    In eighth grade we moved to a different state, closer to my grandparents on her side. They died during the summer before my sophomore year, we moved again and this is when everything started though we thought it was ending.


© 2011 hellokittymonster^^


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on November 13, 2011
Last Updated on November 13, 2011


Author

hellokittymonster^^
hellokittymonster^^

strafford



About
que tal? im 16 lovin life love to write(obviously) survive on music and im bi so think what you want im pretty straightforward and live life with the glass half full p.s. i luvz hellokitty! and i.. more..

Writing