Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by MonstersInMyHead
"

first chapter :) thank you to henry and andrew

"

Dear whoever cares,

I’m sorry I have to do this to you. I just can’t take the stress anymore. I wish there would have been an easier way out, but unfortunately there isn‘t.

Mercedes, out of everyone, I think you cared the most. I love you like a sister. You’ve always been there for me. Whatever you do, do not do what I’m about to do. I love you so much, and I hope you name your future kid after me.

Wayde, You are awesome. I can't thank you enough for being there for me. I wish I could've seen you at school today to say goodbye properly, but I understand you couldn't come. I never admitted this to you, but when we were little I had a little crush on you.

Kayla, I hope you miss me, because I'll miss you. If u can miss anyone when your dead. You are hilarious, and don't let any of those fake b*****s at school do what they did to me to you.

Mom and Dad, I’m sorry. I’m sorry I’m not the daughter you dreamed of. I’m sorry I’m not popular or athletic. I’m sorry I’m not pretty. I was your daughter though, and you should’ve accepted me no matter what.

Dear Lucas, I love you. I wish you could have seen how much I did. I’m sorry I wasn’t as pretty as Rebecca, but you said I was the most beautiful girl ever. Thanks for giving me false confidence. I hope you the best of luck with her.

B*****s that pushed me to this, go die in a whole. Actually, I take that back. I hope you all live your “perfect” lives to the fullest, but always remember what you did to me. I hope it kills you slowly and painfully. That’s how I’ve been feeling for the past few months.

Always Remember,

Samantha Claire Lewis



© 2012 MonstersInMyHead


Author's Note

MonstersInMyHead
ignore the fact i jump from present tense to past tense, and spelling mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
Added on January 29, 2012
Last Updated on January 29, 2012
Tags: suicide letter, heartbreak, bullying


Author

MonstersInMyHead
MonstersInMyHead

IN



About
I'm lizzy! i love to write but i usually lose inspiration quickly. i can't spell for the life of me... my dream is to be a best selling author one day. more..

Writing
Ch. 1 Ch. 1

A Chapter by MonstersInMyHead