Ch. 1

Ch. 1

A Chapter by MonstersInMyHead
"

this is the first chapter :) its going to be the most upbeat chapter

"

5 monthes earlier

"Sammy, guess what!" Mercedes yelled in my ear

"What now?" I replied. Mercedes is always excited about somthing. It's hard to not be excited with her, but right now I'm not in the best of moods.

"I heard Andrea just got knocked up by Chris! This mean he isn't gay and that he was lying to Maria! Sam, are you even paying attention to me?!" She was practically in hysterics by this new story. I wasn't. I always had a feeling he was straight. I'm only worried about how Maria will handle it. They were best friends and he lied to her about being gay so he could get closer to her.

"Not really. I'm trying to think of a title for my new story," writing was important to me. She knew that, and she never got upset when I said I wasn't paying attetion over a story. That's why we're best friends.

"Samantha guess what!" shouted my other best friend Wayde from across the parking lot. He missed a lot of school today because he was helping his girlfriend with something. Ever since he got her pregnant she has been his main priority.

I wish Lucas treated me like that. No matter what I do I'm not enough for him. He loves that Rebecca girl that just moved here from New Hampshire. He doesn't even talk to her.

"What?" I ask him. He's usually never this excited.

"I think I just got a job at that country club place. You know the one in the woods by our old creek. It pays really well, and I should be able to rent Sabryna and I an apartment in six monthes. This is great," he has the biggest smile on his face. I've never seen him this happy. He's always worrying over Sabryna and the baby. In the past three monthes I began to think he forgot how to look like he had any emotions.

" Oh Wayde that is amazing!" I reply. I really am happy for him. I practically tackle him in a hug. It finally feels like he's a dad that will kill to keep his baby alive.

"Sammy we have to go to soccer practice early. I'm getting sick of Thunder Thighs stealing my parking space," says Mercedes. Thunder Thighs is the nickname we gave this girl on our soccer team. She's the "captain" of our team. In the coaches eyes' she's the best player on the feel. To anyone else she's just a lump of lard yelling at people and doing nothing. I personally don't have a problem with her, but when she's on the feild I have to resist the urge to yell at her to shut up.

We walk our way over to Mercede's car, I don't get mine back for another month because my aunt needed to borrow it. She destroyed hers in a really bad car accident. A drunk hit her passanger side and flipped her car. I'm just glad she's alive after that.

"Hey Sam the note is addressed to you," says Mercedes. I open the note and I feel my heart tear in two...

 

 

 



© 2012 MonstersInMyHead


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on February 14, 2012
Last Updated on March 27, 2012
Tags: love, heartbreak, bullying, chapter 1, upbeat


Author

MonstersInMyHead
MonstersInMyHead

IN



About
I'm lizzy! i love to write but i usually lose inspiration quickly. i can't spell for the life of me... my dream is to be a best selling author one day. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by MonstersInMyHead