The Artist

The Artist

A Story by Jason Scott
"

A woman working on a painting becomes sexually aroused due to a copious consumption of wine. Which attracts the attention of an intruder.

"
                                                                               THE ARTIST


Carrie stared at her blank canvas. She held her palette in one hand, her glass of Petite Sirah in the other. She sipped from her glass as her taste buds were immediately alerted to the wines flavorful fruitiness. It slipped down her throat and set fire to her stomach. Carrie was feeling the effects of the wine which was beginning to sexually arouse her.


She had the window in her studio wide open on this warm early summer night. Her sheer nightie clung to her voluptuous figure. A gentle breeze blew in through the window, wrapping the nightie tightly around her body. The fabric fluttered against her womanhood exciting her. She moaned softly and slid her hand between her thighs but stopped short, and grabbed her glass of wine instead.


She turned her attention back to her painting. The canvas suddenly came to life with one swift stroke of her brush. Vibrant colors sprang from it, and appeared to leap off the canvas itself. Her creative verve awakened by the sweet fruity spirits. Carrie let herself go, and allowed her intuition to possess her.


But someone was watching her. A man who had been scoping out the upper middle class neighborhood. With its quaint little homes and picturesque lawns. But now he had found Carrie. His eyes gazed lustfully through the open window upon her curvy body and he knew he had to have her.


Carrie continued to strike the canvas with her brush. Brilliant splashes of red and purple. Vivid shades of blue and green. Carrie worked intensely on her painting. Splattering herself with a myriad of colors that speckled her cleavage and smooth thighs. It felt as though it was getting warmer in her studio, causing her to perspire. Carrie blamed it on the wine. She reached for her glass and knocked back most of it. She let out a soft moan as the warm sweet contents slipped down her throat. She became aware of her nightie which now clung to her body due to a moist layer of sweat. She tugged at it somewhat aroused and somewhat annoyed.


Carrie was about to throw back the last gulp of wine when she was suddenly grabbed from behind! Carrie tried to let out a scream, but it was silenced by the intruders hand. The wine glass slipped from her fingers and shattered on the floor. Splashing her French pedicured feet with droplets of ruby red spirits. His grip was firm and strong but he hadn't harmed her, yet. Carrie's supple body was pressed against his rock hard chest and abs. He held the flat side of a knife against her throat and whispered in her ear with warm desperate breath not to scream.


Carries eyes were wide and frightened. Her chest heaving as he ran his hands down her thighs and took in her beauty. He was a man who had been denied the pleasures of a woman for far too long, and he was going to have her.


He commanded her to head upstairs. Once in the bedroom he grabbed her and spun her around. She trembled before him. He was a tall and lean muscular man clad in all black. A ski mask adorned his face, allowing only for his piercing blue eyes to show through. He shoved her down on the bed and was on top of her in a instant. He grasped her nightie and with one quick pull ripped it apart, causing Carrie to gasp. Her beautiful voluptuous body and fair white skin helplessly exposed. He initially seemed stunned by her beauty. And when he was about to penetrate her quivering delicate wet mass...the doorbell rang.


They froze for a moment and stared into each others eyes. The doorbell rang again, his time accompanied by loud knocking. Nick sighed. Carrie rolled her eyes. Is it the kids? At this hour? No! The persistent knocking came again, this time accompanied by an authoritative voice issuing some kind of command. We better go see what it is. Carrie grabbed her robe, Nick pulled his pants on and they hurried downstairs.


Carrie threw open the door revealing two police officers. They stared strangely at Nick. Oh mask sorry. Nick quickly pulled off his mask. Umm, yes Officers I am Nick Draper. This is my wife Carrie Draper. Is this true Ma'am? Yes Officers she responded with a hint of irritation in her voice. Mr. and Mrs. Draper we are responding to reports of someone entering your home. Yes that was me. Answered Nick hastily. Carrie just rolled her eyes and muttered nosy f*****g neighbors under her breath. And that? Said one of the Officers pointing to the knife in Nick's jeans. Oh this? Nick pulled the knife out and pressed it against his chest. Causing the pliable blade to bend harmlessly. Just a prop. The two officers exchanged annoyed glances. You two have a good rest of your night. Sorry for disturbing you.


Nick and Carrie said goodnight to the officers and closed the door. Nick embraced Carried who was visibly irritated their night was interrupted. He whispered something in her ear causing her to giggle. He then swept her off her feet and carried her upstairs.





THE ARTIST







THE ARTIST

 

© 2019 Jason Scott


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on November 29, 2019
Last Updated on November 29, 2019
Tags: Erotica, sex, lust, voluptuous, sexual assault, intruder, beauty

Author

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

St. Petersburg, FL



About
I enjoy short story writing. I welcome criticism. I simply want to share my writing. I initially started posting short stories on Facebook that I called "Snipits" Because they were VERY short in lengt.. more..

Writing
Hero Hero

A Story by Jason Scott