Read This Before Thinking Suicide

Read This Before Thinking Suicide

A Story by Lordpickleboy
"

After reading this your mind may change on wanting to give up in life

"
Suicide is not needed and never worth it and before you think it is just think, what was kept you alive this long? Just 1 person is all you need in life just 1 to say hi to you to notice you to take care of you when your hearts stabbed you do not need to worry about what people think about you because you are wonderful just being you. Sometimes you feel nothing else to do but in reality there is someone who wants you and still thinks highly of you and never kill yourself because someone will always be affected even if it is only 1 that is 1 person who stood by you trying to help don't be selfish and tell them that you did not try hard enough push through the pain push through the stress push through the hard times life always has light on the other side even if it takes time to get to the other side and never think no one thinks of you because you read this I am actually thinking of you because I wrote this for you because you and you know who you are and you are reading this because you feel down and need some help so just think that someone wrote this just to make you see the hope because I still believe there is another option I have thought suicide and it never seemed like a bad idea but looking at it I actually fear it because all those what ifs like what if someone was there for me what if I don't die what if I go somewhere I don't want to go. the fear of death is only thing keeps me living. and it should you too.

© 2017 Lordpickleboy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
Added on February 7, 2017
Last Updated on February 7, 2017
Tags: suicide, self help, help, hurting, abuse, self harm, harm

Author

Lordpickleboy
Lordpickleboy

About
I love to write short stories and things i like to think about more..

Writing