The burden of knowledge

The burden of knowledge

A Story by LostWorldDavi
"

A short perspective on the power of knowledge, and the keys to proper shielding of the tongue to not affect others in a unpleasant way.

"
Anything i say i tend to hurt people. I wish i knew nothing at all, that my ego would fall, and the gates of understanding would open. One who acquires knowledge and has not trained his mind to spur positive vibrations unto others and the universe,has burdened himself unto an abyss of darkening value.He is often disliked by his peers, seen as the pessimist or the realist of the group and cannot seem to think for himself without disappointing the majority that have a passive approach towards life. We all know life is not always pleasant, and that in the good moments time seems to slow down as the release of dopamine floods our bloodstream and commands our facial muscles to contract in a universal signal of joy called a smile.I urge the knowledgeable to direct their higher frequencies to those in need of rejuvenation, to become a positive stimuli to others limited in their stagnant satisfactory way of thinking. Knowledge is power and who doesn't want power? Channel your thoughts, your vibrations, into power that you can give unto others.Not only does it boost the listeners mood, taking the time and effort to support and offer insight to another leaves the giver with a profound feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment. Another small step towards the pursuit of happiness that we all search for, and i challenge you to take a leap out of your barrier today and expand your mind to the energy and vibrations around it. Thanks for reading, have a blessed day.

© 2017 LostWorldDavi


Author's Note

LostWorldDavi
would love to hear reviews from you guys and gals!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Quite similar to my perspective of the power of knowledge. Sharing your knowledge with others and making them happy by doing so gives oneself a feeling of immense joy. I can totally relate. Wonderfully penned!

Posted 6 Years Ago


LostWorldDavi

6 Years Ago

Thanks Zoe! Knowledge is power
Zoya

6 Years Ago

It surely is. Most welcome.
I'm having a bit of a hard time following...perhaps a little context would help? Or maybe it's under the wrong genre :/

Posted 6 Years Ago


LostWorldDavi

6 Years Ago

Thanks for your input, i see what you mean, it can be confusing in certain lights. Any suggestions o.. read more
Penwhill

6 Years Ago

Maybe Journals or Prose Poetry :)
LostWorldDavi

6 Years Ago

Thanks! definitely prose. I appreciaite it
Strong and potent message. I think you conveyed it well. If only more people shared the same perspective. Thank you for this

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

LostWorldDavi

6 Years Ago

you are very welcome, thanks for reading!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 17, 2017
Last Updated on December 17, 2017
Tags: philosphy, thought

Author

LostWorldDavi
LostWorldDavi

Orlando, FL



About
Hi, I have yet to find myself as a human being , so it would be wrong of me to give a name for you to know me by. However at LostWorldMedia , the startup content company i work on showing to the world.. more..

Writing