Guy meets Girl

Guy meets Girl

A Story by LostWorldDavi

"I cant promise you i have my head on straight, but if you hang with me sweet cheeks, you'll be in for a treat".I cant offer much in financing though, if you`re looking for wealth you can hit up that old  geezer down on 7th street.Better be a great actress though, Old Mans used to chicks scheming him out his wallet nowadays.Say...I rarely see a face as cute as yours around here, what brings you in town? " I had to get away from my over controlling family" says the new girl. " I haven't the slightest way around here". You don`t gotta worry about a thing darling ill show ya around. 
 Guy and the new girl begin to walk downtown, and take a left by Sherel`s Shoe Shop, heading by the pier.
I hope heights dont scare you , we got the best ferris wheel in town. My father used to take me every Sunday on his day off. I never stopped going since he passed its like tradition at this point. " oh Im sorry to hear that " says the new girl. But hey, this ferris wheel sounds like a whole lot of fun! " You bet " says Guy. 
Guy and new girl arrive at the ferris wheel, Guy gives the tickets to the ticket collector, bows and waves his hands to his side like a gentlemen saying " Ladies first". Some time passes as they slowly make their way to the top, after finally arriving guy says " some view huh". New girl captures the new scenery and the overview of the city, something she never had to chance to see locked up in her parents home and says, " you bet ". Guy chuckles and pokes " hey thats my line ". New girl laughs and says " guess im growing on you a bit ". The ambiance of the youthful night and new beginnings lead to a gleaming kiss, the kind you dont realize until you're pulling away from the face across from you, as both sets of eyes open simultaneously. The night ends with the new girl in Guys arms, going with the flow as the night continues...

© 2017 LostWorldDavi


Author's Note

LostWorldDavi
Hey guys, this is my first try at a story of some sort. Would love to hear feedback from you all!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's pretty good and You can only get better. I thought the Guy and girl throughout was cool. Story telling is good. Just Keep it coming!



Posted 6 Years Ago


for a first try, you did awesome. more hard work and you might get somewhere !

Posted 6 Years Ago


LostWorldDavi

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much! really uplifting :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 17, 2017
Last Updated on December 17, 2017

Author

LostWorldDavi
LostWorldDavi

Orlando, FL



About
Hi, I have yet to find myself as a human being , so it would be wrong of me to give a name for you to know me by. However at LostWorldMedia , the startup content company i work on showing to the world.. more..

Writing