Opponents of Dusk Chapter 3:Shut up

Opponents of Dusk Chapter 3:Shut up

A Chapter by LoveSickCrow

The group walked in the blistering cold for what seemed like hours. Everyone was getting cold and hungry and bitchy. But Rex kept us all in motion with is Ox like structure as he trekked through the snow, giving us all a sort of hope that we would make it to our some form of shelter. Soon the snow had cleared up and it was easier to see and travel.”I never thought I would be so cold that me tail would feel numb…I can’t even feel it in the first place.”Said Scruff.”Don’t worry guys! I can see the fueling station, just stay with me a little longer!”Said Rex as he pointed out the station. I found it kind of funny how no one found it funny how the station was completely quite, but I was sure that on a day much like this no one would want to be outside doing anything.

Rex went up to the gate and knocked on it.”…I don’t like this...”He said after he didn’t get a response.”Something’s up…”He said as he stuck his nose up in the air. Double N pushed him out of the way.”I am cold and we need shelter I don’t care what is up.”He said as he pried the door open. Impressive at best, but we could have just shouted and got someone to open the door. We stepped in the hole Double N created and pondered why no one was still around.”I don’t want to be the man to make a bad decision but maybe we should start checking some buildings.”Said Marco. Rex stood there like a stone for a moment and then he shrugged.”We are gonna have to die some way, might as well be from a fight.”He said and went to the nearest building, which looked like an armory and kicked open the door.

Without having to even search the room you could see dead bodies of our men littered across the floor, each piled onto one another, and each looked like the scene of a bloody accident, every inch of their fur was covered in blood. Even I, being a combat medic, could not stand the sight of this. I turned around as to advert my eyes and I saw something in the distance move. Five men cloaked in black white, armed to the teeth with military equipment.”G-guys…”I said nervously. They all turned around and saw the same five men walking to us.”Humans, open fire!”Rex said with a voice that seemed taken aback by seeing the men. We all raised our weapons but before I heard any gun fire I felt something bash the back of my head.

I woke up from a nice dream about walking hot dogs fighting a team of demonic pastries. I saw all my other team mates sitting down in what appeared to be the back of a transport truck.”Damn my head f*****g hurts.” I said.”Shut up.”Said a man with a ski mask on around the front of the car.”W-who the hell is…wait…are we prisoners? I asked as I noticed my hands bound in front of me.”Are we prisoners of war?!”I asked franticly.”Doc, shut up you are going to get us killed.”Said Rex with a stern look.”That’s the least of our worries damn it we are being captured by ruthless brutes!”I said as my anxiety started to rise.”I said shut up!”The ski masked man shouted.”Thank you!”Said Rex with relief at me shutting up.”Damn it shut up all of you I can kill you in an instant!”Said the ski masked man as his temper was starting to boil.”Well I’m so f*****g sorry that you had to put in here to guard us, not my damn fault.”Rex said.”You little s**t I’m gonna-“Everyone’s argument was cut off by Double D’s Idiotic ‘I have had enough of everyone’s bullshit’ Shout. He then sat up and head butted the ski masked men who went flying into the driver’s seat and threw sent the driver to swerve about the road.”Everyone tuck and roll!”Said Rex as he jumped out of the vehicle and then rolling on the surface bellow. The rest fallowed him and I guess I had no choice but to as well

As I hit the ground and began rolling I was saying ow with every motion. It was a wonder how I didn’t kill myself or at least break something. I looked up and saw the transport vehicle veer to its right and roll off the upcoming cliff.”Thank god we got rid of that problem.”Said Marco who then looked around the area we were in(more f*****g snow)”…Where the f**k are we?”He asked.”Good question…”Said Rex who was watching the truck roll down the cliff, then his eyes seemed to catch something.”…Guys…I see a village. Maybe our luck isn’t so bad after all.” He said.”Sir…you can’t just go into a town here and expect not to be shot, we already in enough s**t as is don’t get us into any more!”Marco said imploringly.”Ok then your choice, we can just sit here and jack each other off or we can go see if we can get help getting jacked off, now come the f**k on!”He said and stead on his way.

We all seemed no choice but to join his jack off club and fallow him to the village. We trekked through more snow until we reached the village.”Hello? We need help is there anyone her…preferably someone with fur?”Rex shouted as we entered the village. There was no response and the whole place seemed to be quite.”Great...it be a ghost town..”Said Scruff. But in spite of his statement a door creaked open to the house next to us.”Hello? Are you men from the army?”A soft female voice asked from behind the door.”Yes mam’ Raye Republic here.”Said Rex. We saw a hand peek out the door and it beckoned us in. The hand had fur on it which gave us some comfort. We stepped in the old creaking house and immediately began looking for a sharp object to cut the binds off.

“I guess you need a knife?”The woman asked with a bayonet in her hand. She was of medium height and I didn’t want to admit it but she was very beautiful. She was a grey wolf with blond hair that swayed below her shoulders. Her eyes pierced right through us like the knife she held in her hand. And her stature was strait and at attention, and the clothes she war which where a blue camo hoodie with hazard symbols on it made me think she was in our military, but I saw no insignia.

“So could she help us with the jack off thing?”Marco whispered to Rex. He gave no answer to him but he put his hands out for the woman.”Yes please.” She cut all of our binds off one by one and we where finally free from the restraints put on us.”I’m assuming you guys came from the truck wreck over the cliff?”She asked.”Aye’ lass.”Said scruff.”Before we precede any further I must ask you of your name.”Said Rex.”My name is Darma, now more interestingly what are yours?”She asked as she leaned against a stove she had heated up.”Well I’m Rex, this is Marco, Double D, Doc, and Scruff.”Rex said introducing us all.”Good, do you guys have any weapons?”She asked.”If we did I don’t know if we would be here…”Said Marco.”Whelp I wish I could help you on that front, I have weapons but only for me really…”She said pointing out her one pistol.

“Tell you what, we can all hit an armory tomorrow and grab us some fire power.”She suggested.”Um…none of us have weapons, all I heard from you was, death death death.”Said Double D.”Well then I will put it this way, if you want to sleep here in the warm shelter tonight, Id suggests you do this with me.”She said. We all seemed to like that deal and agreed with her.”Alright good, just pick any where you fancy, but not the bed in here, that’s mine.”She said.”Darma, are you affiliated with the army at all?”I asked.”I’ll tell you that tomorrow if you survive.”She said as she stepped out of the room. 



© 2015 LoveSickCrow


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on February 6, 2015
Last Updated on February 6, 2015
Tags: #war, #furry


Author

LoveSickCrow
LoveSickCrow

Little Rock, AR



About
Just a fair warning most of the stories I right will be a furry subject, but it won't be pushed too hard more..

Writing