Explaining

Explaining

A Chapter by LovelyDeath
"

Note: This was written by me and me alone. Any copyright of this will be subjected to death, (joking bout the death part)

"

Chapter 1

I was terrified to remember, and that's saying something considering who I am. It was like that saying in the book New Moon, Forbidden to remember, Terrified to forget. I'm not saying I read the books, just knowing everybody's thoughts it was normal to say I knew most of the story by heart already.

My story is way different than Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen's love story.

My love took my heart by complete surprise, I wasn't excepting her to just swing in out of no where with her already broken heart. She gave me her heart when it was fixed and took mine. She then took them both, taking them out of my hands and throwing them on the floor like some cruel sitcom. Most would assume she cheated on me, but no she didn't. She was killed and it's all because those beasts who are supposed to be in to peace decided to take her.

The cave drawings tell us that once they took their true sacrafice, they would leave us alone and peace would spread throughout the world, that was such a croc of s**t. They came back and attacked us. I don't know if it was just because her blood had gone to their heads and they thought they were superior to us. 

Know idea what I'm saying, eh? Oh great now I'm talking to myself like someone is actually typing up what I'm thinking.

Anyway, the beats I speak of are arcangels. Their chief angels, warriors to god and heaven and the rest of the bullshit up above. We're at war, a constant battle to fight the other side. To the angels, we're considered Fallen Angels and in our terms, we're Demons. They accuse us of masters of darkness and evil; any human who dared follow in our footsteps and beliefs were accused to be witches. Since our side of the story was never told, most of the human population decided to follow god and get an elevator up to heaven.

The arcangels need one special human, who's blood was tainted with darkness, yet her heart was filled with light. They've attacked us, searching for this being because it gives them more power to have them. We called it their true sacrafice. They only attack us because legend has it that we would be holding the being in our hands and would not notice it until it was to late.

They weren't kidding that's for sure. I didn't think the one person who would take the tough and evil, Lucifer's heart and give them their's in return. She was the being they've been searching for.

She was my beautiful lover. My crazy Spongebob obsessed soulmate.

"Stop thinking about her!" Janie snapped, her short curly dark brown hair was as wild as her chocolate brown eyes. She was a small petite woman, but she used that to her advantage. With her quick attacks and moving speed, she was the perfect killing machine. The perfect demon, the guardian demon, is the correct term we use to explain her.

"I can't." I murmured, my voice as dull as my life.

"Yes you c-" she started, but was cut off by the door swinging open.

"Lu, Big D wants to see you." Omias said, not even bothering to mutter a lie. He's like that, the annoying shape-shifter.

"Yes, okay. Knock next time, got it?" I snapped at him. That was pretty much the only thing that was taking me over lately, my anger. My taste for revenge against those who have hurt out kind.

He rolled his eyes before walking out of the room.

"Go." Janie said, pushing me out of the room. She knew something, I could tell as she kept translating ' Living La'Viva Loca' into a bunch of different languages. I shrugged, not caring that she had something tell me when apparently my dad needed me for something.

I walked out of the room, ignoring the glances I could feel on me.

My dad, also known as Big D, is what most of the human world would call as Satan. He's known as The Devil as well. We just call Big D because it's more convient, I guess.

I walked over to the door, not even bothering to knock on the tall, black, old, fashioned door. I pushed it open and walked in, noticing my dad sitting behind his desk. His black hair was messed up as he kept running his hands through it. His head didn't even look up, but he scowled when he heard the door open up.

"Do you not have any manners?" he said, booming at me with the big voice as I rolled my eyes. He wasn't exactly mean, but hell was a free society and if he didn't use the big voice to order us what we're supposed to do then we would most likely die to the angels.

The angels who see us as evil beings. In their point of view,  they're light and we're dark. In our point of view, we're the light and their the dark. There's no exact way to figure out which one is which.

"Cut the crap." I said, spinning one of the chairs around so it was pressed up against my chest as I faced him. He glanced up just then and he smiled when he realized it was me.

"They said you wanted to see me?" I asked, not beating around the bush.

"Yes. I did, son." he said, as he adjusted his sleek black wings so they were pressed up against his back again. "Lucifer, I know it's been tough for you..." he started off.

Yeah, I'm Lucifer and no I'm not the devil. I'm his son, but I can see why most get us confused.

"...I think you should take a break. This isn't helping you or us when your ready to snap into battle mode at the wrong moments. Now I suggest you take a trip to the human world with Janie. She's going to need help figuring out what is going over there and no one else would fit the job." he told me, putting his elbows on the desk as he folded his hands together underneath his chin.

It took a moment to process what he was saying. He raised his eyebrows at my blank expression as if surprised I hadn't made a scene.

He sighed and glanced down at his watch, "Three, two, one."

I shot out of my chair just as it clicked in my head. "What?!" I practically yelled as the chair fell backwards hitting the floor.

"I said, your going to the human world with Janie. There seems to be a shift down there and we need you to check it out. Janie already has your guys story set up and you'll start school as soon as you can. The portal is all set up, pack and meet Janie at fourteen-hundred hours...." he told me, and noticing my expression he spoke again.."..No arguements."

"Yes sir." I sighed, running a hand through my dark hair as I left the chair on the floor and walked out of the room. So this is what Janie had been keeping from me, I was not happy about it either. I didn't want to leave this is the only reason I have for hope that she is may still be alive and that I kill enough of them they will tell me where she is.

I walked to my room, packed up somethings. I was being lazy, so I didn't want to pack to much. Just what I may need, clothes and bathroom things. Then my weapons, a few throwing knifes and a gun.

I picked up my bag and saw Janie at the portal, holding three bags over her petite shoulders. She had an apologetic look on her face and her eyes were guilty. "I'm sorry, Lu. They told me not to tell you because if I told you to soon you would run away!" she said, putting a hand on my arm.

"Yeah, it's okay. Let's just go." I said, nodding at the portal for her to go first. She nodded, still looking guilty, her apologetic smile was the last thing I saw before we both vanished through the portal that would lead us to the human world................



© 2010 LovelyDeath


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So sorry that the sentence don't make sense, I typed up the whole thing in three different sittings because I had to keep getting up so I lost my train of thought and well....yeah.
I hope it was okay!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
1 Review
Added on May 6, 2010
Last Updated on May 6, 2010


Author

LovelyDeath
LovelyDeath

AVC, CA



About
My name is Miranda, I'm 12 years old and I've been writing for only about a year, but I've read more than 2thousand books since I've learned to read and over 95thousand pages. I love romance novel.. more..

Writing
We Meet Again We Meet Again

A Chapter by LovelyDeath