The beginning

The beginning

A Chapter by LovelyDeath

Chapter 1
  Action is my reaction. I move in sometimes without thinking and I still come out as the best. Except for one mistake each time.
 Each time I jump in with my idiotic moves, another one of us dies. I know they were in this job for a reason, that doesn't mean their sacrifice will go unnoticed, at least in my heart and mind.
" Adele!" Mr. Adam Rays called and I stopped walking only to glance at him briefly.
" Yes?" I asked, impatient with Adam for being slow this morning when there are so many things I need to do.
 " Master James said he needs to speak to you at fourteen-hundred hours." he said, and then turned and walking away, just like that.
 That's good that he did, I don't want or need any of them to guide me. I'll finish my job and then I'll spend the rest of my life.......
 I can never finish that because honestly at age sixteen, I feel like my life is going no where and I'm just going around and around.
 I kept walking until I came to a solid dark brown door. I pushed open the door and walked right into my room, letting the door close behind me with a quiet click.
 I walked into my closet and grabbed my things. Being a princess, yes they still have princesses in my world, is hard. You never get to choose, everything is chosen for you.
 Which is why I turned to the world of the night, of a stalker of prey. I know you all think of me as some sorta of vampire, that is close, But I don't feast on human blood or even animal blood. I'm just immortal and since I'm still freshly a immortal, no one notices.
 My C.I.A name is Sandra Brooke's, my F.B.I name is Cassandra Rogers, my C.B.I name is Alexis Marks, and then my assassin name is Jordan Clarks, which is my real name.
 Your wondering how I have two names? Princess Adele Jones died September 02, 1999 in a terrorist attack. Me being a double agent became the princess since I looked like her, but what the other agents don't know is I'm a Triple Agent, or at least that's what I call it.
 I pulled on my all black outfit. Black pant, shirts, shoes, and shawl. I slid a knife into one of my boots and then slipped a Rifle in half before sliding it into my other one.
 I shoved on my belt which held everything I needed, such as a small note book and pens, a pair of hand cuffs or two, about twenty throwing knifes, a regular old gun(Two actually, ones hidden underneath my shirt near the base of my neck), stakes, silver stake, and my special blade.
 Once I was already, I checked to see if it was clear, I shoved the blue tooth in my ear and waited for my reports.
" Free." a voice said in my ear and I moved, gliding down the hall a lot faster than a normal human could, sucks my agents don't even know why a sixteen year old girl could be C.B.I, F.B.I, C.I.A, and a police officer.
I got to the edge of the window where I'm supposed to do a leap of faith, which I changed it to leaps over idiots, when I saw Master James, he's supposed to be Princess Adele's fiancee.
I quickly ducked into a room and held my breath, waiting for him to point at me and remove my shawl where he will discover I wasn't his blue eyes, blonde haired fiancee. How can you mistake a brunette with green eyes for a blonde with blue I don't really know.
He walked past and I slipped out, I heard him gasp and I whirled around.
" Careful, you've alerted something." the voice hissed in my ear.
" It's just James." I replied, knowing he could hear me.
" How do you know my name?" James said, I hate this guy with all my guts, he pisses me off more than anything in the whole world, so far at least.
" I just do, now Shut Up." I hissed. " Take or leave?"
I grabbed James and put a hand over his mouth, pulling him into the dark part of the hall as two people walked by.
 " Knock him out, he'll think he slipped and was seeing stuff, no one would believe him."
" Hope your right about that." I said quietly, and then used the side of my hand to hit James over the head, where he fell over groaning for a moment before silent.
" Was that to hard?" I asked and then shook my head.
" Go!"
I jumped up and launched myself out the window, not bothering to check and see if I landed right. Luck is with my again and I landed a few centimeter to the left but still into the pile of leaves.
I stood up quickly and moved threw the streets, walking as a shadow so no one would notice me, moving only slowly when I was caught with stares.
 Finally I made it to the top of the clock tower, I was standing next to the actual clock as I waited, this is where I can really be me...........


© 2010 LovelyDeath


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on May 8, 2010
Last Updated on May 8, 2010


Author

LovelyDeath
LovelyDeath

AVC, CA



About
My name is Miranda, I'm 12 years old and I've been writing for only about a year, but I've read more than 2thousand books since I've learned to read and over 95thousand pages. I love romance novel.. more..

Writing
We Meet Again We Meet Again

A Chapter by LovelyDeath