What has happened so far

What has happened so far

A Chapter by love to write
"

yeah that's it lol

"
Chapter 1-
Covering up the bruises and scars from the day before i placed my concealer back in my handbag. My mum still doesnt know about the abuse but she's got enough pressure anyway, after devorcing my dad. She doesnt need to worry about me getting what i probibly deserve.
School is a hell hole. The teachers hate me because i'm mute and don't answer questions, the kids there hate me because i don't fit in with the rest of the "cool kids"
and i don't really have any friends either. So yeah, life is rough but they say i deserve it so why not? I used to have a best friend, we were always together, back when we were happy and not afraid to be ourselfs, but when we came to the "big school" the populars took him in, and he is nothing to me, as i am nothing to him. First of all, it was just us ignoring eachother, just pretending that we don't know eachother and that we were never friends, but then the abuse started.
First it was mental abuse, and i preffered it tha way than what it is now. He would walk by my lockers shouting "s**t!"
"w***e"
"b***h"
and it hurt so much. The school started chanting along ans some people would even write it on my locker and on my desk in class.
And like i said, the teachers hate me so they were just watching and some even smirking.
Next it was cyber bullying. When i turned 14 my mum, and dad , who were together then, let me get a facebook and a tumblr. I was of course new and i had no idea how to block people or report people. An then Aiden sent me a friends request on facebook. My old best friend. I thaught that maybe he wanted to become my best friend again and he was nice to me for a few days and then the names came again.
"you should go kill yourself"
"cut yourself untill you belld ot death"
"why do you even exist?"
"S**t"
Tumblr is obviously where you upload photo's of yourself and stuff so i thaught, maybe i could do that? WRONG! nope somehow he found out my tumblr and commented on my photo's just reminding me how fat i was and how ugly i was.
Last of all, it was physical abuse that's when things really went downhill.
He'd beat me up after school, in the hall when i'm at my locker and even in class. If i said anything to him, he'd hit me even harder.
And i finially decided to take his advice and cut myself. The first time i did it, i was in so much pain but then shortly after, the releif actually came. It felt good to give myself hat i deaerved and i knew it would keep me living another day.



© 2014 love to write


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on September 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 27, 2014


Author

love to write
love to write

About
I love to read and i am obsessed with music :) this is the first place i have ever uploaded stories. my stories will be mostly for teenagers because i am one :) and they'll be relatable more..

Writing