Now it's time for school

Now it's time for school

A Chapter by love to write
"

yeah it's in the tile really and plz excuse any spelling mistakes

"
Chapter 2-
*Alarm*
Great, another day i'm on Earth . Most people would see that as a good thing but for me, it's just another day in hell, being punished for being alive. I get up and hunt through my wardrobe trying to find something decent to wear to school. It's only going to get blood stains on it ayway but i need to make sure my mum doesn't get suspicious.
Grabbing my jeans and t-shirt i went to my bathroom to get changed
. I have quite a clever tactic of only cutting my wrists and arms instead of cutting my legs, so i can still wear shorts. I hate wearing shorts though because it just shows how fat i am, but i don't have any non ripped, blood stained, scruffy jeans washed so this'll have to do. I can't really go out and buy new ones because i have no money left.I'm looking for my hair brush and i cant find it. I hate it when that happenes, now i have to go to school with messy hair and my legs showing and that means i'll get an even worse beating. Just what i want. I put a little bit of make-up on, trying to hide the bruises and the full on minging face of mine I actually used to think i was pretty, once. He used to call me beautiful when i was upset. When i had a bad day. Now the only thing he does is hurt me. Getting my bag i walk down the stairs to get my shoes. My mum is waiting for me at the door to the kitchen with a smile on her face, as usual. She tries to look happy but her eyes are the key to her heart and they're empty. Just empty.
"Have you had breakfast yet scar?
"No, i'm not hungry"
"ok, sweety, but make sure you have a big lunch ok? and pull those bloody shorts down a bit haha."
I walk out to wait for the bus, hiding my face with my hair incase i'm reconised and insulted before the day has even started. Checking the time on my watch, i count how long i have left to wait. And then it came, the bus pulled up 2 inshes away from my feet and the doors opened. Getting on the bus i quick walked my way to the first empty seat i see. Aiden get's on at the next stop so i hide my face with my hair again and tried my best to be invisable.
It worked. He walked streight pass me, to the back of the bus when all of his mates are waiting for him. I just hope that they didn't notice me either because those c**k heads are always looking for trouble, mostly when it has to do with me.


© 2014 love to write


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on September 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 27, 2014


Author

love to write
love to write

About
I love to read and i am obsessed with music :) this is the first place i have ever uploaded stories. my stories will be mostly for teenagers because i am one :) and they'll be relatable more..

Writing