Prologue Under Your Spell

Prologue Under Your Spell

A Chapter by LovingWriter
"

The Pierces meet the Sangue

"

Ember Stormie Athena Pierce:

Looks: 5'6'', red and black hair, hazel eyes, petite



Deanna Venus Sangue:

Looks: 5'9'', blonde hair blue eyes, petite

Spencer Travis Sangue:

Looks: 6'6'', buff, black hair, blue eyes, built big

Start:
Ember's pov


It is out of pure respect for my dad that I am doing this. That I am going to attempt to make this work. My mom? I couldn't care less about her at this point. She left me when I was ten,eight years ago. But not before signing that on my eighteenth birthday I am to be sent to live a family I do not know to marry their son who is a year older than me.

My hosts are gracious enough to let my dad and twin siblings come with me and stay in the guest house so that my dad does not have to miss out on my life.


There is a knock on my bedroom door. "Ember, sweetheart, it is time to go."


Sighing, I take one last look around the room before teleporting downstairs with all of my stuff. I was instructed to bring no clothes, only things that are personal. There is a family there of a girl my age, a boy a little older than me, and two parents. They are vampyres and so pretty. They all have their mother's bright blue eyes. The girl is really quite beautiful and the boy, well young man, is quite handsome.

The man smiles. "Hello, Mr. Pierce. I am Chrysander, this is my wife Juliet, and my two kids, Deanna, and Spencer."

"I am David. This is my daughter Ember, and my two sons Damon and Damian."

"Great, well now that we are aquainted, why don't we go get in the limos. One for us adults, one for the kids. Spencer, Deanna, Ember, you will ride with us." Used to be in control much?




© 2011 LovingWriter


Author's Note

LovingWriter
LEt me know what you guys think please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I appreciate how you bring the details of the person's attributes. For me it has a relief to it so that I may not vision it wrong. As for the words that follow they were exciting bits that I chew on greedily.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Added on October 7, 2011
Last Updated on October 7, 2011


Author

LovingWriter
LovingWriter

Atlanta, LA



About
I am 17 years old and writing is my passion. I'd love to hear your thoughts on my stories, even if they are bad. more..

Writing