2 Under Your Spell

2 Under Your Spell

A Chapter by LovingWriter
"

Demon!

"
Spencer's pov

I cannot help the way Ember looks at all of thing in and around the house to elicite some pleasure. I stop in front of our room. Now the moment of truth. I redecorated for her coming here and I hope that she k it at least as much as the rest of the house.

"Now, I am going to warn you. Thiis the that 'll be staying in until we have our own place. It will be our room."

She nods. "Okay." She says softly.

I open the door and hear her gasp.I hope that is a good thing. The whole room is painted a light blue with a california king size bed in the cente of the romt i traded my old full bed out for. There are two closets, two desks with computers. My mom and sister took care of her clothes, and jewelry and such.

I feel an arm around waist. "It is beautiful."

I smile. "I am glad that you like it."

"Truly, I do, Spencer." I nudge her forward. "Look around. I'll be back in a minute with us something to eat. What would you like?"

"Dou you guys have any chocolate covered strawberries?"

No but I can make some real fast. "Yeah. They'll be right up."

"Okay, I'll be in the shower."


Ember's pov

The door to the bathroom opens as I am rinsing off. "Spencer, I told you I was in here." There is no response. I peek out behind the curtain.

Ah! There is a demon in the middle of the bathroom. Panicing, I yank upa towel as i turn off the water and run out of the bathroom. Where is Spencer? I nearly run into him running out of the bathroom. "Um-"

"There is a demon in the bathroom!" I practically scream at him. His eyes widden.


© 2011 LovingWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hope I'm supposed to find this amusing. I like it though. :) good job.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 7, 2011
Last Updated on October 7, 2011


Author

LovingWriter
LovingWriter

Atlanta, LA



About
I am 17 years old and writing is my passion. I'd love to hear your thoughts on my stories, even if they are bad. more..

Writing