Planet Preface

Planet Preface

A Chapter by Klara Lyne

Earth was once a blank slate, ready for any creation and growth to take over. Though, there were more possibilities to start off this planet than anyone could count in one life time. Our planet decided to begin its life with a bang. Scientists now a days say that our planet was started with what is called a, “Big Bang Theory,” they were only as accurate as they could handle to know, the rest of the creations evidence was too much for them to believe. So the scientists that found these incredible bits of secret history, made them hidden and replaced with a more believable story. This resulted in the truth being hidden and forgotten for millions of years, but when something gets lost, it only takes a matter of time before the truth is discovered, whether on purpose or by fate. This lost history was recently found and is ready to be told.

Millions of years ago the earth was breath taking. No, literally. Though it was quite beautiful, the land really did breath in air just like any creature that grazed upon it. The trees were connected in thought and emotion; each forest was its own entity. The forests could feel pain and whenever they did their plants and trees would change to be red. However, if the forest goes beyond the pain and begins to die, it will begin to bleed and that blood would drain into the rivers and lakes causing them to become thick with red blood. When this red sap-like blood is gone from the forest, the trees become black with death. After this forest dies it will then start to regrow from scratch but no longer be its own entity, rather each individual plant and tree will be its own body and will no longer hold the mind and ability to breathe or feel pain, as though they are merely the growing statues of the land. These days are nearly upon us as an evil human kingdom tries to take over the land and prove their strength by defeating the mother-tree born creatures of the stars. These creatures now-a-days are commonly known as mythical creatures derived of fantasy or stories of myth. As these wars continue to disrupt the balance between human and beast, there are more signs that show the world’s wonder and multitude of mythical beasts are slowly decreasing and may soon come to its end.

After the humans became evil under ruling of their power-hungry king, the earth began its dark ages. The skies became tainted with sorrow, the grass lost its will to grow tall and thick, and the night’s magic and wonder has been replaced with a fearful need to survive. The creation of evil has caused an unavoidable need to make enemies and form allies. Even the forests have nominated their own protectors and leaders to ensure their safety. The last few hundred years have been dark and filled with a growing evil, and the mythical beasts continue to defend their decreasing numbers as each mother-tree continue to give birth to new souls.


© 2013 Klara Lyne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on July 4, 2013
Last Updated on July 4, 2013