My time in the dark

My time in the dark

A Story by MoonChild
"

This is a true story it happened about 3 years ago.

"
Well I guess I could say this started with my aunt my mothers sister she practised witch craft im not sure if it was black white or what but if your a follower of Jesus Christ then all magic is the same. Anyway she had a witch alter in her bedroom it always gave me the creeps I never liked to go in there alone and it seemed like my aunt didn't like you going in her room in the first place. 
We had a pitbull named beta and a rottwyler named baby. Baby had been fought before by her previous owner and well for our pit it's in their nature to be a fighter. We had to keep baby in my aunts room at night or they would fight and there had been a few nights where baby would knock the door open and they would get at each others throat, there were many nights we had to get up in the middle of the night to break up a dog fight. 
Well this particular night I fell asleep on the couch right in view of my aunts bedroom door. I woke to the sound of a dog growling and jumping towards her door, I woke up and first thing I seen was a black silhouette of a man about 6 foot tall (I've felt a spirit before, the hairs on the back of your neck stand up... but not like this.) My heart felt like it dropped into my stomach, this definitely wasn't any kind of regular spirit, it was something more. The whole reason I know I wasn't hallucinating is because whatever I saw my dog saw it too. 
Later that night I went to sleep in my bed everyone else was sleeping meanwhile I'm laying awake in bed thinking about what happened. Wondering if it's still in the hallway outside my aunts door.   

© 2015 MoonChild


Author's Note

MoonChild
I didn't write this for my family to be judged I love my aunt very much. I wrote this to share with you all my true experience it may not seem like much but you should have been there.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on November 19, 2015
Last Updated on November 19, 2015

Author

MoonChild
MoonChild

Franklin, NC



About
I'm a brunet girl, 19 years old, love hiking and camping, I love poetry and dark stories. more..

Writing