The Alcohol free Hangover and Lazy Revelation

The Alcohol free Hangover and Lazy Revelation

A Chapter by Mackenzie Brooke
"

Time for Andy to get a reality check (Andy's View)

"

The sun shined through my window waking me up. But the moment my head lifted from the pillow the world began to spin. I got up and nearly trembled to the ground. I walked slowly to the bathroom and fell on my face. Then dragged myself over to the toilet and threw up.

I wiped my face and looked in the mirror. I the reflection I saw a man with an empty soul. I walked into the kitchen and saw something that I can honestly say I never thought this would happen.

“Matt are you cooking?” I said shocked

“Ya, well you seemed really down so I made your favorite, bacon.”

Matt gave me a pat on the back.

“You wanna talk about what happened with Juliet?”

“No”

“Okay, well enjoy your bacon ” Matt said gesturing to the bacon in such a way it made me smile “and I will be right back Craig just called and said that he needed a ride to the studio.”

“ Go do your thing dude” I said then Matt went out the door.

I sat at the table but couldn’t bring myself to eat, all that my mind was capable of doing was thinking about Juliet. Before we left for Warped Tour everything was fine. We were happy and I was so sure I had found the person I was going to spend the res of my life with. Then she took my heart and burned it to ashes. How does one recover from that.

However I had to try. Starting now I had to make steps to heal.

So I went to facebook and logged onto the page Juliet and I had created and ……. Delete. Then I showered got dressed and ate some bacon (which thanks to Matt Good tasted like a*s.)

Then I took everything that belonged or had anything to do with Juliet and put it in some boxes. Then I drove to the place Juliet said she would be staying and dropped it at the front door, with a simple note saying goodbye.



© 2012 Mackenzie Brooke


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AH hah I read all these when you wrote them... :D

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Added on May 5, 2012
Last Updated on May 5, 2012


Author

Mackenzie Brooke
Mackenzie Brooke

wonderland



About
About Me Hello I'm Mackenzie (not my real name) and writing is my life. I love to write more then anything. I will never stop writing till the day I die. I went through a very dark period o.. more..

Writing