Who are you?

Who are you?

A Chapter by Madhavi
"

A betrayal

"
Chapter 2

Eunchae is being taken to a bar shop by Mr. Cha. Being a hooligan Mr.Cha sells her to the owner of the shop for money. Eunchae, on the other hand, is not aware as she has fully consumed a lot of soju (Korean beverage). When Mr. Cha reaches his routine place where his hooligan friends bring robbed belongings, he finds outs Eunchae’s passport. He rushes to the bar shop where eunchae is being forcefully told to dance. Mr. Cha grabbed her hand and runs to his life. They arrive at a place where Eunchae feels uncomfortable to spend the night. Mr. Cha had a very rough childhood in which he used to be scold and bitten by his guardians. Being used to sleeping outside to his house he abandoned the home and became a hooligan. Eunchae, on the other hand, was missing her parents and cried herself to sleep. When she woke up she found her belongings and her passport by her side and a note left by Mr. Cha which reads “ Be brave girl ”.


Mr. Cha gets ready for his girlfriend’s wedding which is fixed with Jason. Her face reminds him of all those memories he had with her. “ Why does it has to be Jason? Why not me?” he questions himself. The answer was simple “Money”. On his way to the wedding, Mr. Cha sees a suspicious guy standing right in front of the mansion where the wedding was going to take place. Mr. Cha parks his car and runs to see the bride. “ I ate all the kimchi (Korean traditional dish), please come with me and make me kimchi “ he yelled at her. “ I am sorry I can’t, Jason is waiting for me.” She talks from behind the curtains of her dressing room. Angry Mr. Cha gets in the room and gets hold of her wrist and drags her to his car. She cries for help “Why are you doing this, let me go”. “If you can’t be mine, then let’s just die together,” he says with fiery eyes where his car was just above the very end of the road. She faints and when she wakes up she found herself in the middle of the wedding besides Jason.


There were guests arrived to see the wedding, most were gangsters. Jason was a gangster himself and he has a lot of money which is one of the reasons why Mr. Cha’s Girlfriend was getting married to him. She knew it was her biggest mistake, she was not marrying him but his money. Mr. Cha was sitting in the middle of the mansion seeing her getting married in front of her. Suddenly he saw that suspicious guy. He was ready with his gun to shoot Jason. When Mr. Cha saw it, he ran towards his girlfriend and there was a sound of two guns fired.



© 2017 Madhavi


Author's Note

Madhavi
To know what happens next check out the next chapter soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. what an awesome flow. It just took me from first sentence to the last one. I think this is among the best chapter i read. Continue to write. I hope you will soon be a published writer. Fingers crossed :)

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
1 Review
Added on November 4, 2017
Last Updated on November 4, 2017


Author

Madhavi
Madhavi

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
Hello, My name is Madhavi and i am a proud Indian and proud Mumbaikar. I love where i work, with whom i work and for what i work. I love writing about something which never being expressed easily. I.. more..

Writing
SnowFlower SnowFlower

A Book by Madhavi