OPENING

OPENING

A Chapter by Madeline Go

A/N 
I was inspired to write this story from my past experience and Meghan Trainor's lyrics about her song "Just a friend to you.".If you ever been stuck in a situation like this GO COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND SHARE YOUR STORY! I'd gladly read them.
MAYBE I MIGHT EVEN ADD YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THIS STORY.

Have you ever experienced any sexual attractions towards your best friend? Obviously,That's why your reading this story.They say that everything begins with being friends,All i can say is we're back to reading those cliche story lines.But not all ends with a happy ending. 


Our main protagonist,Anna Heisenberg 
was just an ordinary bland girl who lived in Northern Germany
She grew up to be a bookworm who isolated herself for many years .
Her socializing skills were downhill.She couldn't make friends nor start a little conversation with anyone in her neighborhood.That's also a reason why she started locking herself up in her own room.She felt different from the other girl's around her.When she goes to school she tries her best to act normal.Once her bipolar kicks in she would often go to the library to read books to calm her down and after a long day she would just hurry in going back home.Negative thoughts would often take over her body.The feeling of loneliness started to mess her up inside,Giving her nightmares of dying alone.

But one day all of that changed.

Anna's grades started to lower down since she was lacking of concentration
toward's one of her main subjects.Her parent's of course had a talk about 
sending her to cram school and yes,Anna declined the offer given to her by her parents.
But she had no choice.Every time she would attend it would often make her feel like
she was back at level one.She had to start ALL over again.

But this time there was a twist

Our second protagonist,Nikki Wescott 
Was the complete opposite of Anna.She grew up in Los Angeles,California in the United States.
Apparently,her Father and Mother found a job in Germany,making them move out and fly
over there to continue business.Sadly,Nikki's grades were also getting low because she would often get lazy in doing her homework and studying for quizzes.And yes,Her parents also sent her
to cram school.LUCKILY it was the same school where Anna is.

Would they meet? Would they become friends? Would they end up falling in love with each other? 


© 2017 Madeline Go


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This sounds very interesting.... relationships of any kind can get complicated fast...

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
1 Review
Added on April 30, 2017
Last Updated on April 30, 2017


Author

Madeline Go
Madeline Go

Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines



About
Hello and My name is Madeline Go.I'm a new writer. I still have a lot to learn about writing magnificent stories through the net and sharing them with random strangers.So,I live in Manila,Philippines.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Madeline Go


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Madeline Go