Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Madeline Go

Nobody's POV


The brunette finally removed the pillow away from her face as she stared up at the ceiling once again,thinking about what shes going to do today even though she isn't really going to do anything new to make her get out of her comfort-zone.

She released out another heavy sigh.She sat up the bed,grabbing the book beside her on the desk and opened it up."..This is my least favorite.." she said before standing up on both of her feet and throwing the book down her bed.

She headed to the showers to get ready.Anna was early once again but it seemed like it didn't bother her since she was so used to staying up late and just getting ready early.After that she decided to head downstairs to prepare her breakfast.

What? You thought she can cook? Nope.

Anna looked up at the highest shelf that had her favorite cereal on it.She extended her arm upwards trying to reach for it but couldn't since she was really short."Goddammit.." She pulled on a chair and got on top of it so she could reach the cereal box.

Of course she succeeded because of the chair.

She then opened the fridge to get some milk and pour it in her bowl along with her cereal.


Finally she took out her phone out of her pocket and began to scroll down instagram."Now let's see who's posting." once she gave one glance on her instagram wall she remembered that doesn't really follow much people."Such a waste." 

She finished breakfast and stood up to have a short walk outside.It was 5 am in the morning.She had to leave at 8 am.Anna wasn't thinking straight again.

Wait..When did she even start thinking? More like never.


The brunette finally got out of her house,taking a deep breath and felt like she hated the world.Well..She hates the world all the time."Cram school..People..UGH!" she groaned loudly before beginning to walk down the streets.

"Mom doesn't understand..Dad ESPECIALLY doesn't understand..Nobody understand's me..Why can't i have a normal life where i can just do whatever i want without society trying to make me into someone i'm not." 

She tends to get like this whenever she decides to take a walk every 5 am.She already had her bag with her when she had a walk,she found a bench near her school where she can sit down and look up at the sky.The only thing that she finds beautiful about earth is it's animal's and views.

A few hours passed by and it was already 8 am.

She finally stood up and left.Later,she arrived to school seeing a bunch of people her age surrounding the gate like usual.Anna was claustrophobic and held her breath,walking her way through the crowd and luckily she survived without having a mental breakdown.

She sighed in relief and headed upstairs to where her classroom was.

Her homeroom teacher looked at her and gave her a gentle smile before resuming back to doing her paper work.She sat down on her chair at the very corner of the room that was sitting beside a window.Anna loved how she sat there and just had the chance to space out from staring at the beautiful view.

She remembered that she couldn't head to the library later since of cram school.Anna rolled her eyes and slammed her head down the desk as she groaned to herself once more,getting some of the other's student's attention.


"There she goes again."

"It's such a waste that she's like that..She's so pretty." 

"I know..I feel bad for her."

"Should we talk to her?"

"No! She might have a tantrum in front of us."

Obviously Anna could hear their conversation about her,lifting her head up slightly to glare at them,giving them the idea that she could hear them talk behind her back."Can you not?" she muttered before removing the glare and laid her head back down.

"Oh s**t! She heard us!"

"Obviously,we're sitting right beside her."

"Oh yeah.."

END



© 2017 Madeline Go


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on April 30, 2017
Last Updated on April 30, 2017


Author

Madeline Go
Madeline Go

Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines



About
Hello and My name is Madeline Go.I'm a new writer. I still have a lot to learn about writing magnificent stories through the net and sharing them with random strangers.So,I live in Manila,Philippines.. more..

Writing
OPENING OPENING

A Chapter by Madeline Go


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Madeline Go