People

People

A Chapter by Kitty Kays

I wake up to the feeling that someone is shaking me. I open my eyes and see a figure kneeling next to me. I rub my eyes and sit up.


“Hey. Are you okay?” I hear this person say.


“Who are you?” I ask as I become able to see again.


“The name is Alaska.”


“Sweet name.” Whoa. Holy hotness. Alaska has shoulder length hair, ocean blue eyes and super skinny. But it’s like a healthy kind of skinny.


“So can you explain to me why you’re under a slide while it’s pouring at four in the morning.


I don’t know why I feel like I can trust him but I do so I sit closer to him and tell him everything. From the first time my dad beat me to now.


“Wow. Man. That’s tough. Hey! Do you want to stay with us? He points to his van in the street.


“I don’t know. Can I trust you guys?” I already know my answer will be yes though.


“Of course you can trust us.” He gets up and holds out his hand so I can take it. I do and he walks me to his van.


He opens the back door and I see three other guys. Again. All hot.


“Hey. This is….uuhhh…” He looks at me.


“Oh. I’m Rocky.”


“Cool name. Okay. This is Rocky. She left her s****y house a few hours ago and will now be joining us. He jumps in then again holds his hand out again. I get in and sit down and check my cuts. I don’t realize everyone is looking at me until one of them sits next to me and hugs me.


“It’s okay now.” He says.


“Thank you.” I whisper into his ear. I tried talking louder but I was kinda getting emotional.


“So Rocky.” Alaska speaks and he hands me a water. “Let me introduce you to everyone. This is Austin.” He points to the guy who gave me a hug. He has hair that goes about three inches past his shoulder. Thin at the bottom. Puffy at the top. It’s black with neon green highlights. Beautiful green eyes. “That’s Shawn.” He points to a guy sleeping but I noticed he has a bright red mohawk. A short one but it looks good on him. “Then lastly that’s Dawn. He’s like the dad of the group.” Dawn has sexy long black hair and the most beautiful cheekbones I’ve ever seen.


“Hi.” I say to all of them.


“You look tired.” Dawn says.


“I am.”


“You can lay on me if you want.” Alaska tells me as he grabs a pillow and blanket.


“I’m going to start driving again.” Austin says then grabs my hand and kisses it. “It was a pleasure to you”


“Aw. Thank you. But Alaska I think I’ll take you up on that offer.” I lay down on him and that was the last thing I remember before I fall into deep sleep.



© 2015 Kitty Kays


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on March 4, 2015
Last Updated on March 4, 2015


Author

Kitty Kays
Kitty Kays

About
Hello everyone! My name is Kays but my friends call me Kitty Kays. Even though I like dogs more then cats, my inner animal is a lion so that's where the nickname comes into play. I'm a 15 year old so.. more..

Writing
True Love True Love

A Story by Kitty Kays


Daddy Daddy

A Chapter by Kitty Kays