Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
My Mood

My Mood

A Story by Noxy
"

How are you today? A simple question... Test what does the answer truely reveal.

"
The mood I am in is of the weirdest. For little do I feel but I am full of emotion.
It's such a simple answer when someone asks "How are you?" To automatically reply. "Okay" or "I'm good, how about you?"
Funny right. How we take the attention away from us as soon as the aportunity is givin.
I feel okay right now. There is no happiness in me more sadness. There was is no joy nor pleasure. There is nothing.
Since there is nothing wrong with me nor do I find any pleasure in life. I am by definition okay.
So when I see my self in the mirror and tears with no name flee my eyes to drag themselfs across a face. There is no reason to smile more any reason to cry. Yet the tears fall.
I am Okay.
I am no longer okay. I am in pain in a deep place I have no reach to. Where the word and the warmth never will reach.
Or am I? How do I separate pain from pleasure if the line is so thin. If that witch brings me laughter and joy is also the cause of my misoury. What if I where to stop it all? What if I just made the choice to not go on. It's not quoting if it's a game who you could never win.
So today I came to the ultimate desision. The next person to ask how I am will get an honest answer.
I am dead inside.
That's how I am. I feel Jo pleasure for this life or those that surround me. I have lost all emocion, all surprise. This is just a story that repeats itself in a way that brings me no sense.
So today, the second division I made is that, I no longer want to live a lie.
So after I put down my phone and this is officially posted. My play in this life will come to an end.
I no longer will only bleed words. I will change back to old habits and bleed the red liqued that gives life to us all.
This is a goodbye that many will ready. But never those who should. A last salute in honor of myself. Who today has decided to termination being okay. So I can be no more.
Goodbye... To those who may cross this short story. That engulfs a whole life...

© 2016 Noxy


Author's Note

Noxy
I am okay and not gonna be gone I promise! You,Ll be hearing from me soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another successful story of youth wasted and spirit giving up, but with a twist...
I hope it inspires others to bleed words, fight back with the sword called 'pen & paper'
...the very things that saved me
Thanks for sharing!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 8, 2016
Last Updated on March 8, 2016
Tags: Depression

Author

Noxy
Noxy

Puebla, Puebla, Mexico



About
Just a young female who has chosen to bleed words then red. Describe my feeling to the extent that the vocabulary alloys. And illestrat others in the way of my imagination. more..

Writing
Of Life and Dreams Of Life and Dreams

A Chapter by Noxy


Life Life

A Book by Noxy


The golden era The golden era

A Story by Noxy