Of Life and Dreams

Of Life and Dreams

A Chapter by Noxy
"

When an amazing opportunity shows up at the doorstep of your home, non like you have ever dreamed of. Live out for eternity the dream of every teenage gamer, and abandon your life for a new one.

"
The weather of the cold Atum night was slipping in threw the bottom of my window where the wood did not cover its  job in total.  it was chilly, enough to make me cuddle under the cover with my PSP in hand, but not enough to make me get up and do something about it. My headphones had the volume down low in case i had to turn it off fast to avoid getting grounded.
My name is Zoey, i'm a 16 year old teenage girl that has little much to do other than  play video games on her PSP or online on the computer. At school my life is basically games, i  a little good at math but nothing i would brag about. In basic my life is boring, i would give every video game in my room to change that.
And that's how i put myself to sleep every night, tire my eyes out to a point where i lose conscience and just dose off into the dreams that are fill with amazing adventure and the life that i so much want full of battle and magic ,and that i can only have in my dreams.

The morning  is just a cool as the night before with the slight difference that the sky gives a hint to be turning into a better day latter on. its 6 am and the horizon is letting out the first peeks of the day, causing shadows across the small town i live in, filling the allies with all sorts of shadows and hidden secrets.
The hardest step is always getting out of bed, you could be compleatly awake but not want to put a single foot out of the covers, and that was my case every morning. I would push myself put of the bed and hurry myself to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower where i would just almost does off for another 30 minutes. after that and shortly after having breakfast i would head to school. at a short 15 minutes from my home i would always meet up with my best friend shortly before the school gates would close.

His name was Israel. He was only 1 year older than me even though he was two school years ahead, he was just smart. that simple. we would stroll down the halls to our lockers where we would talk about video games, and how far we got last night. or how our guilds online where doing and the little that we enjoyed life here, or anywhere for the matter of fact. there was little that we liked about the wold we lived in and we would regularly daydream about a world full of the fantasy and adventure we both so badly wanted in our life. He truly understood me.

This was my life, a warn out recording of a song that never changed, and would change very little as i grew into another adult that would stress about everything and fight for a job where they would work me like a dog and pay me like i was.... a kid.  i looked forward to it sooo much... And the worst part is that we all new it was the way it would go. And even thought in the depths of my heart i wished badly for something amazing to happen to change this form me, some thing out of my control that would make life worth the while, make it interesting. Like a zombie apocalypse! I knew that no matter how bad i wished it, it would never come.

I was born into a raze with little imagination left, with no adventure left to live. Where all the magic had dissapeared  and the amazing battled had already been fought. A world where all the paths had already been walked and you could find a book about it online. This was the world i was born into, full of technologies that explain everything and little left to be explained. 

I am Zoey Graham, or i was untill i choose what i thought i wanted. Now i am known as Z. In a world where nothing is impossible and every door you open leads you to a different dimension where you can live out your most wildest dreams or as i have also discovered, your most retread nightmares. There is no way back, there nothing to go back to. Part of me is happy, already years since the game started; but there is still the part of me deep inside that i never let out, that cries itself to sleep missing the hugs and kisses of the parent that would have giving there life's to keep me with them if they had know what i was getting into. In that time i didn't know either. No one could have had a way of knowing how this game that seemed to thrilling would change my life in such a drastic way.

This is the story of how my friendship turned into love, love into to loss and loss into sorrow. This is the story of a game called LIFE.


© 2016 Noxy


Author's Note

Noxy
Please excuse my horrid spelling, and my grammer.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on March 9, 2016
Last Updated on March 9, 2016
Tags: fantasy, game, adventure, abandon


Author

Noxy
Noxy

Puebla, Puebla, Mexico



About
Just a young female who has chosen to bleed words then red. Describe my feeling to the extent that the vocabulary alloys. And illestrat others in the way of my imagination. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Book by Noxy


The golden era The golden era

A Story by Noxy


My Mood My Mood

A Story by Noxy