The golden era

The golden era

A Story by Noxy
"

The times change and they will keep doing so, but why is it that I had to be here today and not placed the in the golden era that was once before myself.

"
"I was once a young lad." Said the owner of the brown hair that was slowly giving away to the best of the age. The rest of his person was not staying get behind. The bags under his deep brown hazle eyes have away now lack of sleep. "I was once young and i enjoyed it without any of your candy electro things that just keep your mind from seeing what's out there..." He said in a small data as his wheelchair struggled to pass a narrow sidewall.
He handed to it sometimes. Right with imaginary advisariea in the way to the veterains reunion in Amarillo TX. He was not old, but as his imposter death said it, not to going either.
He probably said more on his way to the reunion that at the actual event itself. It was also much much more intertaining.
"You know. Back then we could go out and the sky was the lightest blue you could ever imagine. There used to be bored that want many times a day and that dollar the sky with color..." Sometimes how mind would trale off, like it he had lost himself in some get last that he held so near.
For him, the last was the best. And not only how almost near past, but the further part in wich he would have so loved to have lived.
"If i had been born in the 50s I would have to be dealing with all this celular comunication or more and there online books or bookfaces of what what that darn thing is.
For this human in particular there was a sertwin just in the last that made him so badly want to belong to the a*s that was no more. It may have been the fact that he was old, and understanding things that came before him where way more easier that what came after him. It maybe it was just the dream that set and short would paint. That the era behind us had been the best, the happiest... the golden era.
And this life goes by to its best and approching end without being able to enjoy the little moments that could come by because he was to bust trying to live away from his truth.

© 2016 Noxy


Author's Note

Noxy
Im sorry for the lack of... sence or purpose... i just wanted to right something down.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

One of the best lines of advise I ever got was this about writer's block:
"If you find you can't write, write about WHY you can't write....but just keep writing."
...so never be sorry when anything you write is lacking. I can't you my opinion: when you get older, and the spelling and grammar and experiences increase, you are going to be amazing because you have true talent, vision and perception of story and "feel"
Keep writing, keep improving, you have plenty of time.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 8, 2016
Last Updated on March 8, 2016
Tags: Old times, random, short story

Author

Noxy
Noxy

Puebla, Puebla, Mexico



About
Just a young female who has chosen to bleed words then red. Describe my feeling to the extent that the vocabulary alloys. And illestrat others in the way of my imagination. more..

Writing
Of Life and Dreams Of Life and Dreams

A Chapter by Noxy


Life Life

A Book by Noxy


My Mood My Mood

A Story by Noxy