Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by El Mando
"

When I find myself in a magical portal to a strange place called the Random Realm, it's up to me to save it from the evil Dragons. (This chapter is not in my PoV.)

"

     Long ago, before there was human life, there were groups of magical beings who discovered the Earth. They had built a civilization that prospered. But then, dangerous life started fourming. So they had escaped through a magical portal to their home planet millions of light years away.

     Now, their planet itself had started to evolve. It was intirely covered in vast lands that would randomly and drasticly change upon exploring the whole planet. Thus, it was named the Random Realm.

     The Random Realm had five differnet countries. There was the Forest Country, the Blizzard Country, the Ocean Contry, the Jungle Country, and the Desert country. For a long period of time, these countries lived in peace and harmony. Until the Dragons of the Desert Contry started to get jealous.

     Everyone knew that the Desert Contry was a vast and empty land. It contained lots of sand dunes, anceint pyramids, huge volcanos, and very few water sources. The Dragons who lived their were jealous of the other realms with thriving plants and lots of life. And (of course) they wanted revenge. So they had started reacking havic on the Random Realm.

     Now the Dragons want to set the Random Realm ablaze, and rename it to the Dragon Realm. And the only brave soul to defeat it would be the wielder of the Raindow Sword, which hasn't even evolved yet. And even brillirant heros can be unlikely heros...

~~~~~~~~~~

"You think she is the one?"

"Yes, it must be, she is the choosen one."

"But that's impossible! She isn't even from this world? what if that world finds out about this one?"

"She is good-hearted. She will not tell."

"But what insane mind would go there?"

"I'll go retrive her."

"You shouldn't. It's too dangerous."

"If the Random Realm is going to survive, she is our only hope. No matter how goofy it is."

"He's right. You can't change what destiny calls."

"Alright... but when she fails and the Dragons take over, don't blame me."

"Don't get your pants tied in a knot. She's the future wielder of the Rainbow Sword! I think she can handle it... right?"



© 2012 El Mando


Author's Note

El Mando
Ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on July 5, 2012
Last Updated on July 15, 2012
Tags: prolouge, fiction, Mandy, Adventure


Author

El Mando
El Mando

About
I like going on the internet, drawing, & of course... writing stories!!! I sometimes am a spazz, though. I absouletly ♥ Super Smash Bros. Brawl & MarioKart. My favorite color is pink. I'm also .. more..

Writing