Chapter One: The Strange Journey

Chapter One: The Strange Journey

A Chapter by El Mando
"

I get to travel to the Random Realm from just any regular day. (This chapter and all the other chapters are in my PoV.)

"

     I clutch the controller with my sweaty hands. Leah is ultimately failing. If I can get one KO, we won't go into sudden death. And that is one of the very few things I fail at. Captain Falcon has alot of damage, so I charge up a Smash attack, and... BAM! He flies of the screen. Then, right after that, the TV calls time. 

     I see the scores. Leah: -2 Me: +3. "You should be glad I saved our butts." I said. "I'm sorry, don't excpect me to be the best at this, unlike you!" Leah replied. I laughed. "Someday, young grasshopper, you will learn the ways of a true SSBB expert." I said. "Forget this, I'm bored now." Leah said, putting down her controller.

     Then I heard the doorbell ring as I turn off the Wii. Our dog, Suzy Q, goes nuts and starts barking. Then my mom goes to answer the door, then she comes to me. "There's a man at the door who needs you." she said. I get confused. "So some complete stranger comes to our front door and you just let him take me away?!" I replied.

     "He said it was part of something of great importance." Mom said. So I got up and went twords the door. My mother would never lie to me about something that important. In fact, she never lies to me! I saw a strange man with a thin, long, and silver beard. "Please come with me." the man said.

     "Uh, okay..." I said. We went outside and shut the door behind us, I thought we would stop and talk, but he continued walking away. "Come along, Mandy." He said. How did he now my name? I thought. We continued walking until we went past some fences blocking our neighborhood from a vast area of trees.

     "Is this even legal?!" I asked. The man just continued walking, being absolutely silent. I stood there for awhile, then the man turned around, and said "You must come. This is of great importance." Then he grabbed my arm and dragged me along.

   Out of fear and bewhilderment, I was absolutely silent. We walk along until we go deep into the forest, then we stop at a very odd glowing rock. "Why are you taking me here?!" I ask. Before I can do anything else, he shoves me into the rock and says "Off you go!" Instead of blacking out, I end up flowing through a spiraling portal, with not the foggist idea of where I was heading. 



© 2012 El Mando


Author's Note

El Mando
Ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on July 15, 2012
Last Updated on August 8, 2012
Tags: random, adventure


Author

El Mando
El Mando

About
I like going on the internet, drawing, & of course... writing stories!!! I sometimes am a spazz, though. I absouletly ♥ Super Smash Bros. Brawl & MarioKart. My favorite color is pink. I'm also .. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by El Mando