Intro Chapter: Introducing Sky Lagoon

Intro Chapter: Introducing Sky Lagoon

A Chapter by Mari-Sweet

 There was a place above Earth called Sky Lagoon. In this place, the clouds were walking ground. Gravity was fairly weak, which enabled people to fly, but also strong enough to allow them to land. People would walk to the end of a cloud and jump up to fly to the next one. Everybody lived in palaces.

            Sky Lagoon was thought of as completely safe by some people, while others believed that evil lurked in an area called the Black Cloud Valley. The people who thought there was no evil denied that the Black Cloud Valley even existed.  Nevertheless, the legend about this place was often told by the rulers of Sky Lagoon. It was passed down to many generations. Once a month, a sit-down took place at the Rainbow Castle for those who had never heard the legend. Each person would hear it as they were growing up and decide whether they wanted to believe it or not.



© 2014 Mari-Sweet


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on May 13, 2014
Last Updated on May 13, 2014


Author

Mari-Sweet
Mari-Sweet

About
I'm Marilyn. I like to write short stories and poetry. I wrote my first story at the age of 12 and have been keeping a story collection since I was 13 years old. Eventually, I started writing poetry a.. more..

Writing