ENTRY 2: A Love letter never posted.

ENTRY 2: A Love letter never posted.

A Chapter by MARIA STRELLA SAMUEL
"

( when i was delirious with oozing feelings and carved my heart unto the pages of my journal)

"

Dear Showstopper


I greatly respect you; I have an incurable fascination and unmatched fondness for you.  Nobody could compete me in admiring you.

I can’t believe my luck that you are around me. That you call “us” friends. 

I admire your honest words and intentions. You are a thorough gentleman.

The most handsome man of my office Rod himself, who is the apple of every female staff, can’t notably distract me just as much as your voice can do.

Female employees are jealous of me because I get to see Rod often but the highlight of my day is when you come to my office.

When I sense you walked past my door, my heart pounds loud, it’s (heart) is so happy to know you are around & reachable.   

It soothes me when I see each of your immaculate teeth. So impeccably white. Each close to one another.

The work health and safety officer finds you to be cute. Well, No. You are super cute!

Your watch looks good on you and your blue shirt with tiny prints too. You look smart in your formals.

 Don’t worry about that little extra weight around your lower abdomen, it’s quite natural.

If I ask for three minutes of your time, you ensured to take only three minutes and leave. Never took advantage. Respect my time. I regret saying 3 minutes when in reality I will be happy with anything between 30 minutes to 3 hours!!

….but I value your time too and so I never ask for more.

You are highly intuitive, the way you could read my expressions or silence is scary yet amusing. 

Your sensitivity makes you so different from others.

You are strong. With that I don’t mean your muscle power but the strength of your will power.

You are opinionated and widely experienced but it amazes me how at times you kept aside your wisdom or experience of this world and patiently listen! Others call it a non-prejudiced mind but I call it Kindness.

Boney M’s Song �" “Sunny” reminds me of your playful charming sunshine like smile.

I desire someday to read out these affirmations to you.  You will know that you are God’s gift. 

So breathtakingly beautiful!

I don’t know how long will i admire you but at present, no one could give me a competition. 


With Love 



© 2020 MARIA STRELLA SAMUEL


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on February 16, 2020
Last Updated on February 16, 2020


Author

MARIA STRELLA SAMUEL
MARIA STRELLA SAMUEL

New Dehi, India



About
WANT TO TRY A HAND IN WRITING. THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT ! more..

Writing