Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by MellyBURSTOFbayum
"

OH YEAAA <33 XD

"

Another afterrnoon, and another dull day.

 
I went on the computer once I’ve finished my piano, and waited for Michelle to get on to tell her som awsome news.
She finally came on, and I invited her on mic and Video.
“Wait, be right back,”
“mkaii,”
She went down stairs for 5 mintues, and finally came back up
“AAAAHHHHCHOOOOOOOOFUUUULUUUUKUUUU”
I was laughing hysterically. My dad just randomly sneezed out of no where.
“What was THAT!?”
I was still laughing, trying to calm myself unsuccessfully.
“M-my dad. He like… Sneezed.”
She was silent for a moment.
“That was a sneeze? I thought it was some demented leaf blower or something.”
I laughed even harder.
“You thought my dad was a leaf blower! Oh my god, I need to put this on my MSN Personal message,” I managed to choke out.
It took me a while to calm down from the leafblower incident.
“anyways, wanna get onto Wolf?We can bug Ray, then summon things and kill ourselves. It’s like suicide on a stick!” I cheered.
“So, lemme get this straight. I get to bug Ray AND die? Sign me up with a rigged drawbox and a sheat lottery ticket because here I come.”
I paused.
“Uhm. Wait. Brain-faaaaaaart, WTF moment, please hold”
She paused.
“Let’s just get on and kill ourselves.”
“Or completely and utterly own those damned monsters.”
“We could do that”
I opened up “Computers” Then “HP” Then “Program files” the finally “WolfRO” Then clicked an icon that leads to the game.
I double clicked, Entered password, Clicked enter about 3 times. I waited for it to load. My eyes were wide in shock. There was a sign saying it failed to connect server.
“Mi. Mi, are you seeing what I’m seeing?” I nearly yelled.
“I don’t know. I think I just gouged out my eyes. What do you see?”
“I think I see the screen telling me that I can’t connect to WolfRO because the server is down”
We both nearly screamed in shock. Another WTF!WISHTU moment. Michelle nearly gotten many lost braincells from hitting herself, during her brainfart, and I nearly died. I didn’t want to start working on chapter 3! I still don’t know what was going to happen next!
“Ow. My brain cells.” Mi complained.
“Ow. My life.”“I think we should get Ray’s e-mail so that way we can bother him even when WolfRO isn’t working,”
“No s**t, Sherlock,”
“Why is this happening!? FIRST I wake up at 7AM, THEN I can’t sleep. LIKE WTF IS UP WITH THAT!?” I paused. “If you need me, I’ll just be writing chapter 3,”
Michelle obviously started to spazz out, and started to scream.
“AUGH! I DON’T WANT THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY NOT WORKING!”
“… well, maybe wait until tomorrow,”
“Tomorrow? I’ll be DEAD by then!”
“… As if we have anything else better to do. Just go on youtube or something,”
She sighed.
“Fine. One day.”
-The next day-
“WTF IT’S STILL NOT WORKING!”
Now we are having the, WTF moments, but stronger.
“FRICKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAA”
“AUGH”
“MEHH”
“Mkaii, I think we’ve lost it,”
“Oh yea, forgot to tell you, I’m going to Calgary next year,”
I could hear she was having one of her own WTF moments again.
“WHAT THE F**K?!!”


© 2008 MellyBURSTOFbayum


Author's Note

MellyBURSTOFbayum
;]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

80 Views
Added on September 12, 2008


Author

MellyBURSTOFbayum
MellyBURSTOFbayum

Toronto, ON., Shh, it's a secret :), Canada



About
I am Melissa. Yes, I am superior, and I'm lovable >;). I'm kind of disappointed in myself.. Can you believe? Likin someone for five years... and you were only thirteen! It's sort of pathetic of .. more..

Writing