The Crazy Ex-boyfriend (Random scene)

The Crazy Ex-boyfriend (Random scene)

A Chapter by MellyBURSTOFbayum
"

Sorry, I just had this scene play over and over again. I'm planning to put it in the story though, but for now... enjoy this random scene in the book!

"

"Hey, Trinity," Ryan said. "Want to hang out with me today?"
"Yeah sure," I replied. I didn't see the harm in hanging out with him. His sapphire eyes were luring, and his black hair was glistening in the sun peaking through the school windows. "I just want to get my stuff from my locker first, is that okay?"
"Yeah, it doesn't matter,"
We walked together towards my locker, as I gathered my stuff, I found my camera in my backpack.
"Oh!" I said. "I have an idea."
"Oh really? What is that idea?" Ryan asked.
"I should make a scrapbook that contains my friends in it," I explained my idea.
"That seems like a good idea. Might I be first?" he asked.
"Well, duh. You're standing right there,"
"Okay," he stood  infront of my locker, as I moved away to position myself to take his picture. He did a really weird pose, which made me laugh.
"Okay," I said "One, two-"
"You son of a b***h!" We both looked at the voice who yelled those words. She was an old lady who had an angry mask on her face. A face far too familliar. "You broke up with my son because he had cancer."
She was my ex's mother. She hated my guts ever since I've ever gone out out with him.
My ex was this... strange person who enjoyed old video games. And computer games. His humour wasn't even close to humorous, but some part of me told me to be with him... Until I couldn't stand him anymore. He later threatened my background country, Hong Kong all because I saw my old friend, who was a guy, but also my good friend. At that point... I just snapped.

"Mrs. Telula, I can assure you that I did NOT break up with your son because he has cancer," I said, shocked. Ryan was looking at me, confused, and wasn't believing the words he was hearing.
"Hey, you," she ignored my statement, and looked at Ryan. "Are you her boyfriend?"
Ryan was looking over at her, about to deny it, but he looked back at my, and my eyes told him "Please, just say yes. I can't bother with more drama". 
"Yes," he said, looking back at her. She stepped closer to him, face to face.
"You boy, better be careful. Once you're diagnosed with someone, that b***h will break up with you like she did with my son."
Ryan just looked at Mrs. Telula, uncomprehending what he was hearing. Mrs. Telula turned back to face me, with a hostile look.
"And you, do you even know how it feels to have a son who is diagnosed? Do you know the effects of it?" she yelled.
"Yes. I do kno-"
"No, you don't. You don't know anything. You don't know how it feels at all,"
I was enraged.
"You don't know anything about me," I bellowed.
"Oh, but I do. I know that you are a w***e, and you broke my son's heart doing so to go out with this," she jabbed her finger at Ryan. "man. I know everything about you because my son tells me everything about you."
"Yeah? Well all the things I tell your son is only a quarter of my life," I said.
"It doesn't matter, I know enough to judge that you are a no-good w***e who likes to manipulate people who are diagnosed."
I snapped.
"Listen up, lady. You don't know ANYTHING about me. I DO know how it feels how to lose somebody. My brother, my two aunts, my uncle, my best friend, my grandparents and my teacher all died from cancer. So don't tell me I don't know how it feels, because I DO kno how it feels. Don't tell me that I don't know what affects it takes upon your family, because I DO know. My father, out of all people, gets a job in Hong Kong to get away from my hell-house, why? That's where my brother died. Do YOU know how it feels to have a mother who doesn't appreciate what you try to do to make yourself useful? Do YOU know how it feels to have family GONE, JUST like that? Do YOU know how it feels to have people spreading rumours about you, KILLING your OWN baby brother? Do YOU know how it feels to be the only person healthy in YOUR family of 37?" I said, starting to tear up. "So unless any of this happened to you, don't say I don't know, because I do know how you feel, and probably worse." The truth finally leaked, making an ocean of the past.
Mrs. Telula stared at me, enraged, while Ryan stared at me, in shock.
"Leave, Mrs. Telula. Wish Jake my condolences, and I will visit him soon." I said, tearing up. I didn't want to show weakness towards anyone, especially her. Mrs. Telula stalked off, enraged still.
I walked slowly, trying not to show weakness towards Ryan. I walked passed him, but my foot lost its balance, and I collapsed into him. He pulled me closer, hesitating, as I was going to push off. I then realized that I hated having people feeling sympathy for me, or even comforting me. Right now, it seemed right for the time being. I bursted into tears, and burried my face into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly, as he pulled me in even tighter, and put his cheek on my head, patiently waiting for the tears to stop flowing.



© 2010 MellyBURSTOFbayum


Author's Note

MellyBURSTOFbayum
Ignore grammatical errors please. Or spelling errors. It's just a rough, please calm down. Now. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on January 28, 2010
Last Updated on February 1, 2010
Tags: Trinity's Story Random Chapter M


Author

MellyBURSTOFbayum
MellyBURSTOFbayum

Toronto, ON., Shh, it's a secret :), Canada



About
I am Melissa. Yes, I am superior, and I'm lovable >;). I'm kind of disappointed in myself.. Can you believe? Likin someone for five years... and you were only thirteen! It's sort of pathetic of .. more..

Writing