Chapter 2- Confrontation

Chapter 2- Confrontation

A Chapter by Marshall=Julius
"

This chapter is about Robert dealing with his inner demons and how he often acts like his abusive father.

"

“Robert, get your arse in here” “Yes dad?” “Johnny said you lied about what happened yesterday, is that true?” “Umm.. No…” “Are you telling me the truth? I won't hit you if you tell me the truth” “Ok… I-” “I ruined the crops” “Joe no...why?” “Cuz I-” “Joel’s Lying to you dad I ruined the crops…” “If one of you don't tell me who ruined the crops I’ll beat it outta you both, tell me who broke the crops!” “Fine since neither of you want to confess, Robert … Joel… follow me…” “What's happening?” “Joel go on that ledge Robert on the other one” “I'm going to teach both of you an important lesson on telling the truth….”  *WHACK*

 

*Gasp… okay, I’m okay…. It, it was just a nightmare  “Huh? Honey are you ok?’’ I was extremely embarrassed, even though she was my wife I still haven’t had a nightmare in ages, and of my first… why? “Yeah, I’m going to check up on the boys ok…”  “ Ok honey, be safe” I will.  " He just gets frustrated at times” Is that George? “Yeah but-“ “But what? He would never do that to you, he’s a better parent than that” “Didn’t he hit you once?” I did I did hit him once, I felt so bad after wards, I felt like my… father. After that I never hit him again “Yes, but that was a long time ago, he would never do that now” I was close to it, but he’s right I wouldn’t do such a thing again. Well I already know they’re alright so I should just go back to sleep.  "Hey dad, you have to wake up” “Wait what? Where are we?” “Dad, were in California and you need to get a job now please wake up” I realized it was George “Oh shi-“ “Come on dad!” “Yeah, yeah get’n up right now” I got dressed in my worker clothes and asked one question “ Where are Jane and Henry” “Oh there down by the showers taken showers, you should do that to” George quickly corrected himself “Not, not to be rude just sayin, ya know?” “Yes I know, hey can you please feed and water Lois and if she’s wet then change her please” “Sigh, yeah”

I walked out, there were more people than yesterday, like way more than expected. It felt like a panic, was there another war? Or.. or… a disaster?

Theresa walked up to me “Hey! Your wife told me to tell you that she’s at the showers with Henny, you want me to take you there or do you already know how to get there? “ Yes, if you could please take me there that’d be great” Man I really hate her, she’s just to joyful… I don’t know, but I shouldn’t hate her for that… “Here it is, your wife is on the left in the family side” “Thank you ma’am” I walked down, and saw more people that were naked than I thought… I never knew how awkward taking a shower could be until now, I waited till Jane and Henry were out for me to talk to Henry. After what feels like forever they finally walked out “He-“ “Robert we need to talk” “O- Ok” Jane pulled me aside and was furious looking “How could you!” “What do you mean” I was really confused “Oh really because I do, would you care to guess?” I finally knew what she was talking about, Henry of- course told her little motherf- like always I was interrupted “Well I do!  How could you threaten Henry like that? Huh? How did you feel when you first got hit?” She knew after all these years how and why never to mention that, she didn't mention that when I hit George so why now? “ If you feel so sore about this, why didn’t you say this when I hit George?!” Now I really done it, Henry was about to scream I see in his face “Why? Why?! Wanna know why Robert?! This is escalating into something more than me threatening Henry I just stayed silent “Because we were both stupid and young, we had no idea how to parent, but now we do!” She broke down in tears but she is right  “Im… Im sorry, I should've known better” I felt so bad, make’n her cry like that, just see’n the tears come down on her face was really saddening for me and anyone else that knows her “… Thank you for  confronting your mistake sorry for yelling at you, and make’n a scene” “It’s alright, we just need to find better ways of parenting Henry and George” “You're right” She wiped her tears away and hugged me“Hey Henry get your butt over here” Henry was still shaken up with what just happened “I'm sorry for what just happened, but I would never do that to you, and you should know that” “I love you dad” “I love you to Henny”



© 2017 Marshall=Julius


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

69 Views
Added on June 28, 2017
Last Updated on June 28, 2017
Tags: Abuse, Dad


Author

Marshall=Julius
Marshall=Julius

Reno, NV



About
Hi I'm a 13 year old boy and I don't know why I even said my age or gender but I'm basically just a really bad author but my friends say its good and so does my family, I don't know. I guess thats why.. more..

Writing