Snatched.

Snatched.

A Story by Laumilli
"

Random fixations.

"
As I cradle my head carefully in my hands, it hits me violently that I refuse to understand,
Hangovers aren't fun and neither is the alcohol, why do I even drink at all?
Momma would kill me, she didn't fight that hard to have me kneeling,
Head hovering, over the toilet seat,
There goes all of last night, in its actual true form.

F**k.

This isn't my bathroom.

"Collect yourself ", the better part of me tells me.

"Where were you when I was drinking to evoke the devil", I responded.

I get up, not feeling the rest of my body cause my head feels like I've been through one of Jigsaw's games.

My reflection leaves a lot to be desired.

Looks like I've been crying. Buckets. My mascara literally dried up under my chin.

Fuuuck.

I make my way out of the bathroom after I clean up. I don't care to do it properly. The light hurts my eyes. I'm hungry and angry and somebody is cooking.
I follow the smell. Obviously.

Eggs, definitely, yesss, I love eggs.

Bacon? I don't eat bacon, although I do behave like a pig sometimes. Even look like one, almost.
Oink oink.

Can't wait to meet the owner of the apartment, finally. I chuckle to myself. What would I say I wonder. Aaah who cares. There's eggs to be devoured.

"Good morning ", she sings, her voice soft and gentle it didn't even hurt my head. "I'm sorry I couldn't come help, I'd have ruined the eggs", she said with a heavy Latin accent. I get weak in the knees.

I don't care to be polite at this point. "Did we?", I asked. "Three times", she responds.

I study her as she makes her way swiftly around the kitchen. She smiles as she heads towards me with a plate of what looked like life itself.

I make myself comfortable on her couch, noticing how beautiful and spacious the apartment actually was.

"You're really pretty", I say to her in between bites. She smiles.

Latin girls are winning.

© 2015 Laumilli


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on May 2, 2015
Last Updated on May 2, 2015
Tags: random, rambling

Author

Laumilli
Laumilli

About
Female, learning still. more..

Writing
Sound. Sound.

A Story by Laumilli


The Many. The Many.

A Story by Laumilli


feels. feels.

A Story by Laumilli