feels.

feels.

A Story by Laumilli
"

Description.

"
It's all so heavy.

Everyone talks about being in pain and how they believe it outweighs everybody else's. Of course it does. Everyone has their own threshold, at the end of the day, a hurt human, is a hurt human and those are the most dangerous.

Similar biological make up helps link and connect, and it gets clearer when people connection beyond a physical level. Unfortunately there are not enough words in the English language to explain it, all the ways one could possibly try to explain it have been thoroughly exhausted.

Connection is required. And those who promised it have taken it and ran. Which makes one wonder, is it really required in the first place?

I'm tired. That is the last thought I could remember before he rolled over and wrapped his arms lovingly around my middle, he knows I'm ticklish but he doesn't take that into consideration, he says I give him comfort and that is probably the best things one could say to me.

I don't have a conclusion to this. I am just floating, and my being is floating right next to me, slowly writhing, disturbed but calm, like the eye of a tornado.

© 2015 Laumilli


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on May 12, 2015
Last Updated on May 12, 2015
Tags: random, rambling, emotion

Author

Laumilli
Laumilli

About
Female, learning still. more..

Writing
Sound. Sound.

A Story by Laumilli


The Many. The Many.

A Story by Laumilli


kept? kept?

A Story by Laumilli