kept?

kept?

A Story by Laumilli
"

Questions.

"
I don't know what it is but a week in and we're still around each other.
Texts and lunch and a movies.

She.

I like how she eases me into things. She knows I'm a right pick now. I told her I was so she wouldn't be shocked if I said she looks fat in her dress.

She really is a sight though. I've often wondered if we really did have sex, I don't remember. She definitely has the marks where I like to bite. I must be aggressive. I smile.

It's a nice day and we're taking a walk. She's going on about..something, I'm not listening of course, I'm just completely immersed in the moment. "Look at the puppy!", she squeaks at s passer by. A handsome man. Late 20s probably. He stops to let her pet the dog. She's totally into it, sits down and commences to talk to it in that annoying voice girls do. Yes I do it too sometimes. Completely ignoring the owner. He turns to me.

"Hi, I'm Kevin", he smiles. Perfect teeth, all too dazzling for my liking.

"Nice to meet you", I shake his hand. I don't like telling my name to strangers.

"So..not a fan of dogs huh?", he chuckles. Trying. I hate it when people try.

"Nope". I lie. I love dogs, I'm just not a big ball of hormones like she is.

"So what did you say your name was?", he asks. D****t man. Could you not? I don't want to offend him on a cool she likes his stupid mutt.

"Maryam", I respond shortly.

"Ooh exotic", he smiles.

"Yeah...", I look down, I wish she had a leash I could tug on so she'd know it was lime to go, my little puppy. I tap my foot impatiently and she notices. Oh thank goodness. I thought I'd have to kick the dog into traffic.

"Bye little baby muffin", she waves lovingly at the dog.

"How comes you don't call me that", I ask, genuinely curious.

She laughs.

It's a nice day.

© 2015 Laumilli


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on May 2, 2015
Last Updated on May 2, 2015
Tags: random, relationship, girls

Author

Laumilli
Laumilli

About
Female, learning still. more..

Writing
Sound. Sound.

A Story by Laumilli


The Many. The Many.

A Story by Laumilli


feels. feels.

A Story by Laumilli