Alphonse

Alphonse

A Chapter by Mason

Alphonse Knight is charming in his own way. He has an agreeable sense of humor. It's never quite one way or another, but rather it's adapted to suit the person receiving the joke. Karen enjoys the way he tells "epic" tales of his work experiences, while he can make Alexa laugh by adhering to her expressive and crazy personality. Al has a slightly above-average level of attractiveness and a smile that catches the attention of everyone in a room. Ask any girl that has a crush on him and they'll tell you he's perfect. However, ask any girl that has dated him, and the image is different.
One would imagine, seeing how charming he can be, that he would be fairly natural as a romantic. That is not the case. Supposedly, he can't sing, compose, play music, write poems, and certainly cannot woo you through his actions. He is terrible at reading women. He's fairly intelligent, though not staggeringly bright, but, even if he was, he's a little unmotivated. He does the major assignments and he comes to school for tests and quizzes, but he ignores small things like homework and classwork and would prefer not to study or put in a lot of effort. His grades are very average.
Despite this, Al does have ambitions. He wishes to become a teacher because he wants to remain in a high school setting, where he feels most comfortable. He  thinks being a history teacher would be the easiest because all he would have to do is memorize dates and have students read the textbook so he can teach the exact same thing the next day.
Alphonse is typically viewed as the leader of their group, though nobody truly thinks of him that way. He has an aura of leadership about him, but, at the same time, is very "down to earth." He is well-known at school simply because he is charismatic and involved in the school community. He volunteers at many of the events, attends all of them, and has tried almost all of the clubs. It's unlikely that anyone in the school doesn't know who he is, at least by name.  He works on the yearbook committee, Student Council, and even Relay for Life. He gives much more than he receives, though it certainly has its benefits, and everybody appreciates him sincerely for it.


© 2011 Mason


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on February 16, 2011
Last Updated on February 16, 2011


Author

Mason
Mason

Somewhere in, GA



About
Using this platform unpublished while I work out the whole story. -Mason, February 10, 2016 more..

Writing
Golem Draft Golem Draft

A Story by Mason


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Mason