Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Matt Thomas
"

Well here ya go

"

The Prologue

A Chapter by Matty Bosox
"

Here it is

"

The year is 2067, terrorism and terror cells have become stronger and stronger over the last fifty years...Still after all this time our government remains ignorant to the problem and denies that there is a problem...With the US at an all time low and a dwindling budget, lucrative oil prices, and the decline of our grip on the middle east the worst possible thing has happened...The signing of the New Soviet treaty has gone from a fairytale to harsh reality..With the rejoining of Korea, dictator Sun Pac Yun, the genius behind what has become a Korean powerhouse has also spread his reach of power to the once fallen Soviet Union and along with the alliance of most of the powerful terror factions in the Middle East, Yun now sets his fist of power towards the Americas...After investing in such a powerful Navy and countless amounts of ground troops, blood-thirsty and ready to kill without hesitation, Yun has America ready to fall to her knees....Yun is right about one thing...Our arrogance has cost us our power and with war immenant for the first time on our soil, America has become the hunted...Now our highest military advisors turn to one hope left for the good of democracy and freedom from a ruthless dictator....Secretary of Defense Karl Daniels calls it the ace up his sleeve...A project that not even the president knows about...Only Daniels and a handful of his advisors know of this project...A project Daniels calls a great risk but one that is needed in such desperate times....We now call on the Gaurdian Angel Project...



© 2014 Matt Thomas


Author's Note

Matt Thomas
Some of you may have read most of these first few inserts...But for those of you who haven't please enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on March 19, 2014
Last Updated on March 19, 2014
Tags: Gaurdian Angel Project


Author

Matt Thomas
Matt Thomas

Wilkes-Barre, PA



About
Finally I am BACK!!! For those of you who were reading and fans of my project "The Guardian Angel Project" I am back on and reading to keep working..My former address on here was Matty Bosox...I will.. more..

Writing
The Fight The Fight

A Chapter by Matt Thomas


Roberts Roberts

A Chapter by Matt Thomas


The Kids The Kids

A Chapter by Matt Thomas