Sage's Date Night and Winter's First Fight

Sage's Date Night and Winter's First Fight

A Chapter by Matt Thomas
"

Sage already breaks the rules by falling for a college girl named Maura and Winter gets a shock

"

Sage's Date Night and Winter's First Fight

A Chapter by Matty Bosox
"

Enjoy

"

Winter: (Jumping across rooftops until she silently rolls to a stop on her knees atop the roof of the target building) Alright a******s, lets hear some good stuff...(Croutch crawling slowly over to a small vent opening and looking down quickly and then leaning her back against the vent as she gets her guns loaded) Four at 12, two at 3, and another five at 9...(Taking another quick peak as the roof lets out a moaning creak and she quickly gets back behind the vent) S**t....Stupid old building...Alright Winter, looks like all eleven are packing..(Suddenly she hears a very familiar voice that stops her in shock)

Voice: Alright people!! They took the bait on the White House now that security is gonna beef up there...We can take to our main target!!!

Winter: (Listening as she shakes her head in denial) There is no way...It can't be...(Going to look over the vent again and suddenly the roof gives way and comes crashing in to the ground below...Winter quickly gains control of herself in the air, unsheathing her sword, and as she lands, runs the blade through the ground to stop the brunt of the fall as she lands on on one knee..The terrorists panic and point their guns and rifles in a circle around Winter as she quickly gets to her feet, pulling her sword up and into a defensive stance) Hey...hows it goin fellas...(Looking up) thought it would be a good spot to tan but wouldn't ya know it..Nightime..(Looking at one of them and noticing the familiar face under a bushy beard) You've got to be f*****g kidding me...

Roberts: First off watch your mouth young lady and second...(looking around as he lowers his gun) Fellas I would lower those weapons if I were you unless you wanna end up on a shishkabab...

Winter: (With the look of complete anger and frustration) What the hell is going on here?!?!? You better give me some answers really f*****g quick you goddamn trader!!!

(While Winter tries to figure out what their old teacher is doing conspiring with the enemy, Sage sits and relaxes with his date, Maura Pearson, a college student, majoring in child education...They sit at a table in a corner biker bar)

Sage: (Looking around at all the bikers and the rundown condition of the place) This is a suprise..(Shaking his head and laughing)

Maura: (Drinking a bottle of beer) What?? (Smacking Sage playfully on the arm) What is so funny??

Sage: I'm sorry, your just so perfect and beautiful and smart....I would expect your favorite place to include big books and old smart people...

Maura: (Laughing) Old smart people??? No, actually my uncle Pete owns this place...I actually grew up around most of these guys...(Sage looks at her in shock) I know funny isn't it...

Sage: Well I guess I'm a little overdressed (Wearing a sport coat and button down) Although I do like to look good...

Maura: (Rolling her eyes and laughing) Oh brother...That may have been the most corny thing I ever heard...And yes you are a touch over-done..Definitly hotter without all the fancy clothes...So what is it you exactly do, other than patrol the streets of New York, looking for helpless girls..

Sage: (Laughing) Well (pointing around the bar) from the look of your protection around here you don't seem so helpless anymore...

Maura: (Seeing in the corner of her eye a group of bikers sit down two tables down from them) Ohhh s**t....(Hiding her face) This is not happening...

Sage: (Looking over at them) Whats the problem??

Maura: (Pushing Sage's face towards her as she signals for Pete who is bartending) Noo! Don't look at them...

Sage: (Shaking his head and smiling as he shrugs his shoulders) I don't see what the big deal is...Can I know or is it a secret??

Pete: (Walking over and rubbing Maura's shoulder) Hey whats up kiddo...Is this the guy??

Maura: (Knodding yes as Pete shakes Sage's hand) Pete....what the hell are they doing here?? I thought Terry was banned along with the rest of those scumbags..

Pete: (Crossing his arms as he looks over at them with an angry look) Well hun, he is banned...Probably just drunk again and forgot...

Sage: Can somebody tell me what the problem is here??

Maura: (Grabbing Sage by the arm to calm him) That is Terry Gordon and a bunch of scumbag bikers from the same crew that jumped me today..

Sage: (Trying to get up as Maura pulls him back down) What are you doing?? You want them gone I'll beat them up...

Pete: (Looking at Sage with a puzzled look as Maura tries not to laugh) You'll....beat them up???

Sage: (Shrugging his shoulders) What is so funny??

Maura: Nothing, don't worry about it...Pete can you please get them outta here...

Pete: (Walking over to the table) I'm on it...

Sage: (Playfully pushing Maura on the shoulder) What was so funny about what I said?? You don't think I can beat them up??

Maura: (Putting her hand over her mouth as she smirks) No..I'm sure you can...After what I saw this afternoon..I would worry about this whole bar going up against you...Its just ya know..."beat them up"???

Sage: (Shaking his head and laughing) Yeah....

(Suddenly a loud smash is heard as Pete gets hit with a bottle and falls to the ground...Maura and Sage both stand up and look over in shock)

Maura: (Being held back by Sage holding her arm) What the f**k Terry?!?!?

Terry: (Kicking Pete in the ribs as he lay on the ground and walking over him signalling for his two friends to follow him) Well if it isn't the sexy school girl...Hi Maura how are you??

Biker 1: Whos' the f****t in the suit?? (Wiping his hand across Sage's shoulder)

Sage: (in a flash grabs the biker's hand with his and twists it so hard the sound of bones cracking echoes as Sage twists his hand in the complete opposite direction...The biker falls to his knees in agony..) Sorry, you kinda caught me off gaurd there buddy...

Terry: (Looking at Sage in shock) What the f**k is your issue dickhead???

Maura: Terry...Keep him out of this..(Pushing Terry as he grabs her and throws her onto the ground)

Sage: (With a fierce stare at Terry as Maura slowly gets back up) Maura, are you ok??

Maura: I'm fine...Terry leave!!!

Terry: No...I think I'll stay...This little prick just broke my boy's hand...Now I'm gonna break his neck...

Sage: (Still staring at Terry in anger as he grabs Maura's hand and they walk towards the exit) I'm not gonna cause a scene in this bar...

Terry: (Taunting them as they leave, waving and blowing kisses) Bye bye sweetheart...Take care of my girl for me...I'll have her bent over the counter soon enough...

Maura: (Patting Pete on the shoulder) You alright Pete??

Pete: Yeah, you just get outta here...I'll control him...

Sage: (Opening the door for her) What did he mean bent over the counter???

Maura: (Looking at Sage with a smirk) Very funny....(Grabbing her elbow) What a bunch of a******s..

Sage: (Lifting her arm as she winces) Let me look...

(Just then Terry bursts out the door along with his friend)

Maura: (Pulling Sage by his arm) Lets just go....

Terry: (As his friend grabs a metal bar off the ground) Hey fuckhead!!! Your not going anywhere!! You owe my friend an apology in there!!!

(They both run after Sage and Maura...Terry grabs Maura as his friend goes to swing the metal pipe at Sage from behind....Sage ducks as the biker runs at him and bucks his leg back with such force that the impact bends the biker's knee the opposite way as he drops the pipe and falls face first in the gravel, screaming in pain.)

Sage: (Looking up at Terry in extreme anger as Terry holds Maura close) Let...her....go...

Terry: (With the sudden look of fright) What the f**k are you, super army commando or somethin!?!?

Sage: (Slowly standing up and stomping down on the face of Terry's friend, knocking him out) Next time tell your friend to stop his whining...

Terry: (Smacking Maura across the face and tossing her to the ground) Ok a*****e!!! Me and you!! I don't give a s**t who you think you are!!! I'm gonna f**k you up!!!

(Terry puts his fists up ands slowly starts circling around Sage...Sage just stands still with his arms down at his sides.)

Terry: Come on dickhead..Put your fists up!!! Lets go!!!

Sage: (Laughing) Thats really not...(Just then Terry goes to swing at him and quickly Sage grabs his arm and forces Terry to punch himself in the face...The impact so hard that Terry's nose busts and blood spatters as he falls to his knees and falls down passed out)...necessary...

Maura: (Just looking in shock) Jesus Christ Sage....And your possitive you don't dress like a bat at night???

Sage: (Looking confused) What?? A bat??

Maura: (Grabbing Sage's hand as they head to Maura's car) You never heard of Batman?? The dark knight of Gotham??

Sage: (Just shrugging his shoulders and laughing) I have no idea what your talking about...What the hell is a Batman??

Maura: (Putting her head on Sage's shoulder and laughing) Nevermind....Lets just get outta here..



© 2014 Matt Thomas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on March 19, 2014
Last Updated on March 19, 2014
Tags: The Guardian Angel Project


Author

Matt Thomas
Matt Thomas

Wilkes-Barre, PA



About
Finally I am BACK!!! For those of you who were reading and fans of my project "The Guardian Angel Project" I am back on and reading to keep working..My former address on here was Matty Bosox...I will.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Matt Thomas


The Fight The Fight

A Chapter by Matt Thomas


Roberts Roberts

A Chapter by Matt Thomas