Forward

Forward

A Chapter by Matthew Ian Herrawood W
"

read this first

"

In this book you will find many diffrent kinds of storys wich is why it was hard for me to choose a particular genra for this book however most storys are silly so i finally decided the genra best suited was nonsense however all storys are understandable. Each chapter contains one story about a particular object. i asked people to send me objects to write about and got an amazing response thank you to them even if some objects will not make it to this book. i also extend the same invitation to you if you want to see what i can come up with if I write about some very obscure object tell me what it is (but preferably not in a reveiw). the cotents "chapter" will give you a list of the objects and which chapter has the story about them so you can pick one that sounds like the most fun to read. So enjoy.

Matthew W

 



© 2010 Matthew Ian Herrawood W


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on September 14, 2010
Last Updated on September 14, 2010


Author

Matthew Ian Herrawood W
Matthew Ian Herrawood W

A Town, South Australia, Australia



About
A Introduction to my Realm Trilogy About the Author Matthew W is 24 years old (November 1 2016) and lives in South Australia. He has been writing and reading for a long time. Because he was su.. more..

Writing