tea and coffee

tea and coffee

A Chapter by Matthew Ian Herrawood W
"

I havent done the spellig or grammer on this yet because i simply couldnt be bothered at the time ill fix it later... mabey

"

Tea and coffee

 

“here is your coffee Linda. black with 1 suger” Linda took her coffee from Sarah monglow and sipped it appreaciativly “thank you!” Linda called out to Sarah who was returning to th kitchen for her cup of tea. Setting her coffee down on a coaster Linda sat back on the couch and closed her eyes.

“Yeooooow!” she cried out suddenly as Sarah came in to the room. Linda was coverd in hot coffee and her mug was rolling off her onto the floor. Sarah immidiatly set down her tea and hurried out of the room reaturning a moment later with some paper towels and carpet cleaning supplies she handed the paper towls to Linda.

“Are you all right?!” Sarah asked getting down on her hands and knees and start to scrub the carpet were some of the coffee had gone.

“yes but i’m going to need to change my clothes.”

“seeing as your going Anyway and we haven’t had a drink yet what if we went to a coffee shop?” Sarah suggested to her friend. Linda agreed and a few minutes later they Linda was going home to get changed and then go out to meet Sarah at the local coffee shop. A couple of minutes after Sarah left 3 guys stumbled drunkenly into the house all of them were young men no older than 21 each held a bottle of beer and carried a box of extra beer in there free hand they were yelling drunkenly and staggering around. One fell back on the couch almost spilling his drink which he set down on the same coaster Linda had put her Coffee on he started yelling somthing. waving his hands around as if explaining somthing when suddenly his bottle went flying hitting the ground and cracking the 3 men looked at it for a moment looking stunned and uncomprehending then burst out laughing and the man who had lost his bottle simply got out another and left the cracked one on the floor to leak. At the point the father came in saw what was happening and threw them out the house to make a fool of themselves somewhere else. He sighed and went to the kitchen and pourd himself a juice then came back into the lounge with a book he took a mouth full of juice and then opened his book. suddenly the pages were stuck together and juice was all over him he went to find somthing to clean himself up and hope fully save his book. Just then jimmy came in he was the youngest son of the family and had watched every person place their drink on his coaster. He picked it up and removed it replacing it with a normal coaster. No one would ever know he had placed a spring loaded joke coaster on the table...

 



© 2010 Matthew Ian Herrawood W


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ha, that's awesome! I love the spring loaded coaster, that's awesome! I'd love to see what else is coming after this. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Added on September 14, 2010
Last Updated on September 14, 2010


Author

Matthew Ian Herrawood W
Matthew Ian Herrawood W

A Town, South Australia, Australia



About
A Introduction to my Realm Trilogy About the Author Matthew W is 24 years old (November 1 2016) and lives in South Australia. He has been writing and reading for a long time. Because he was su.. more..

Writing