Two: "No one"

Two: "No one"

A Chapter by Maxi Belamie

Through the thick black wail of numbness, he heard muffled voices and footsteps.
- Boy, between 14 and 16, found in an industrial zone.. - one stern voice spoke rapidly- Unconscious. Pulse weak and dropping. Lost a lot of blood. Both forearms broken. Both hands crushed. Left leg broken, right one injured badly, possibly broken, too. Multiple cuts and bruises...

He couldn't grasp what was happening to him. He was being moved somewhere. More people was around him now. They were doing something to him.
Flashes came back. Horrid pictures he couldn't fight because he was utterly drained.
He was shifted again, then heard a few gasps echo in the room. What was happening?

The darkness started sucking him in viciously again. The only thing he managed to hear before he blacked out was the stern voice, the one that barked orders before, now speak in low, hoarse tone.
- Notify the authorities. We have traumas that indicate severe sexual assault...

Time...
Time seemed to vanish in the ocean of blackness with waves of pain crashing over him.
He lost all sense of time during the torturing tumbling through the ocean of misery and desperation. Waves kept coming. Always. Always bringing more pain. Always pushing him deeper into the blackness.
Sometimes he'd gather just a little strength to try and swim to the surface.
Sometimes he'd almost reach it. He could hear the voices. But the waves would come again and pulled him down, down, to the very bottom where no light could break through.

He would stay there for days or just hours- he couldn't know, before he'd try again for the surface.
And every time he'd stay close enough to hear just a few muffled words before he's sucked down again.

- Dear god, what happened...
Then darkness.

- Suction! We've got internal bleeding here..
Deeper down. Further away...

- Still no information? None?
Black, everywhere.
More hours passing.

- Increase the Vicodine, he's in pain.
Days...

- Child service? Social service?

- ... Apparently, he doesn't exist. According to the files...

- I'm sorry, miss. Visits are not allowed.

- ...where did he come from? He must remember something..-
- I'm really sorr-
- We can't just throw him out...
- ... There's nothing we can do...

Then, through the thick black waves something reached him. Something soft and soothing.
- Hey, you...- a warm voice whispered to him- Don't worry. It will be okay. You just need to rest and eat. It shouldn't be that difficult, huh?
There was a trace of smile in that small, angelic voice, and even through the darkness he could see two chocolate eyes looking down at him. Two kind eyes he knew.
Angel. He wanted to cry. She came back.
Some strange tranquility settled over his broken body immediately. This time when the waves came, he wasn't afraid.
- It will be okay. You will be okay, I promise...








 



© 2015 Maxi Belamie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm really sad that this is all there is haha! You really did a good job of portraying what's going on through the eyes of an injured boy. You were subtle with the hints at what had happened to him, which really worked for this. I would love to see more because there's so much potential in these few chapters. I hope you keep at it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Maxi Belamie

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Added on July 3, 2015
Last Updated on July 3, 2015
Tags: book, dark, romace


Author

Maxi Belamie
Maxi Belamie

Belgrade , Serbia



About
Friend. Sister. Daughter. Lover. Fighter. Bad artist. more..

Writing
Saving Saving

A Story by Maxi Belamie


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Maxi Belamie