The Girl Who Breathed Backwards, Chapter 3

The Girl Who Breathed Backwards, Chapter 3

A Chapter by May

  Brooke awoke that next morning. She fell right alsleep after what happend? she thought, but it all seemed like a dream. She quit worrying, didn't want to put stress on her day.
...
  School went by quick, nothing really happened. I walked off of the steps of the school i was dying to get out of. But then i saw her, the girl who was staring at me, i chased after her. "Hey, wait i need to talk to you." but she then she ran. I caught up. "Hey wait." "I don't have anything to say to you Brooke." and then ran away. How did she know my name?
...
  "Don't you wonder if the sun will come falling down on us soon?" Austin said laying in the grass of the backyard. "No, do you?" i asked "Heck yes! What would you do if you only had a week to live?" "I'd probably buy a new house, and then when i die i don't have to even worry about paying for it." "And a flat screen tv the size of a elefant." "No way, then i'd be staring up all the time!" i said "I'd probably be dying in a week because of that girl who stared at me though." "You're still not over that?" Austin said laying up and looking at me." "No its just today i was like i need to talk to you and she just ran away. But when i caught up she said "I don't have anything to say to you Brooke." "You gotta let things go. Hey wanna go inside, its getting dark." "Sure", but then i saw her.


© 2012 May


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on January 4, 2012
Last Updated on January 4, 2012


Author

May
May

About
Im May Lolz more..

Writing
Surviving Surviving

A Book by May


This dream I had This dream I had

A Story by May


Stranger chap 1 Stranger chap 1

A Chapter by May