Miss Mefi's Mind

Miss Mefi's Mind

A Chapter by Mefi
"

Stream of Thoughts-Needs,wants & palpitations of the heart.

"

19-03-2014


Nature has made it so that the thing we crave and want the most is kept beyond our reach.


Most times nature gives us what we need in exchange for the things we want.


***

I discovered of late that there are so many things in life that will definitely make your heart skip at every stage of your life.


                   What I call "fear of the unknown"


It is said that what we do not know can never harm us, but I still think that what we do not know is what frightens, scares and makes us nervous the most.


I wonder how little things can steer up certain emotions in us.


Life is a process with different phase. Once you’ve passed a particular phase, you can never go back there.


Each phase comes with different lessons to learn and opportunities to grab.


These lessons, contribute to the enhancement of our spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, mental, and physical development.


When a stage in life passes, it never comes back.

It’s gone and never will return.

Surprisingly, the things that remain with us are but few memories. 
Memories and scars are things that rarely disappear. Some are so vivid, they have ways of replaying themselves.


© 2016 Mefi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on October 13, 2016
Last Updated on October 14, 2016


Author

Mefi
Mefi

Porth harcourt, Nigeria



About
Am Mefi Jason, from Bayelsa State, Nigeria. My hubbies are; singing and writing. Am just an ordinary person with this huge itching for writing. more..

Writing
Mefi's Mind Mefi's Mind

A Chapter by Mefi


Mefi's Mind Mefi's Mind

A Chapter by Mefi


Mefi's Mind Mefi's Mind

A Chapter by Mefi