Mefi's Mind

Mefi's Mind

A Chapter by Mefi
"

"Stream of Thoughts-Pines of The heart"

"

It’s only with pain we see and feel the world differently. Only with pain we realize our mistakes and feel our regrets. In the very moment, we understand the wrong others has done to us and we equally understand the wrong we’ve done to others.

At that moment we understand our essence and see different auras. Our senses become active but with the pain, we lose our interest. 

In pain we struggle for survival, but also understand that life is vanity.

In pain we see the good in others and understand the true meaning of love and sacrifice.

In pain, we yearn for loved ones; we understand the true meaning of love. We can tell the difference between happiness and satisfaction. 

In our pain, we learn to forgive, even our mortal enemies. And we crave and wish for nothing; not even the riches of the world. All we crave and truly hope to find is peace at that very moment.  

Pain makes you appreciate peace of mind. It makes you appreciate happiness and health. 

Pain is a thing of the mind. Pain makes you appreciate the essence of life.

*      Life is sweet

*      Life is fun

*     Life is pleasure but some pleasures often comes with pain and a price to pay.

 



© 2016 Mefi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on October 14, 2016
Last Updated on October 14, 2016


Author

Mefi
Mefi

Porth harcourt, Nigeria



About
Am Mefi Jason, from Bayelsa State, Nigeria. My hubbies are; singing and writing. Am just an ordinary person with this huge itching for writing. more..

Writing
Mefi's Mind Mefi's Mind

A Chapter by Mefi


Miss Mefi's Mind Miss Mefi's Mind

A Chapter by Mefi


Mefi's Mind Mefi's Mind

A Chapter by Mefi